✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Sixth Week Begins...

Jack Bauer

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooo Oracle says that MX has nothing to do with numbers. The answers are unusually early today, maybe they want it out of the way so they can focus on the announcement.

Glad they finally proved that theory wrong. Would rejoice if Mylo Xyloto had nothing to do with it as well.

Glad they finally proved that theory wrong. Would rejoice if Mylo Xyloto had nothing to do with it as well.

Yeah 10 October release would be nice because it is before what I was expecting but the whole theory was a bit unrealistic really :D

How about them doing a Take That, and announcing the album live to us, and then in a couple of weeks, announcing the tour live to us, I reckon the album is definately called Mylo Xyloto, and how about it been released on October 31, NOW THAT WOULD BE SPOOKY!!!!!! :veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2:

How about them doing a Take That, and announcing the album live to us, and then in a couple of weeks, announcing the tour live to us, I reckon the album is definately called Mylo Xyloto, and how about it been released on October 31, NOW THAT WOULD BE SPOOKY!!!!!! :veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2:

Im in 2 minds weather the album will be called Mylo Xyloto -

I think the fact that so many people are aware of the name Mylo Xyloto already

even before release date or tracklisting have been announced that we

could be looking at a different Album title!!