✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2 & the fans ?

LoryABjerre

What you think of U2 and the fans ?

Private to me .

Bono a lovely man, and have much love is not a poor man :dozey:

dicton : yes can not buy love. and money destroys love and it becomes a woman to war without love. poor women prefer love and less money to be happy because is not supermodels .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC_kyNQAZNU&feature=related]‪U2 Zürich 11.09.2010 In a little while & Miss Sarajevo‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80ce4EZpwUY]‪U2 - 2010 09-11 - Zürich Various songs‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Ugh I hate U2 fans. During their concert here this year I got into the inner circle so I was surrounded by U2 fans and they made fun of Muse all the time (they were the opening act) They all looked like music snob morons who only knew U2.

Muse is the muse of Mew official in many review magasine many years old .

and me yesterday on a forum U2 a kind girl fan lesbian told me she wanted to tattoo Achtung Baby .

past year a Swiss fan of U2's pseudo Bonos. it is going to Africa with Bono but the true.

and the forum of U2 he wanted to meet me and to be friends. He is 20 years old and him want go with me to the concert in Zurich. but I refused.

because when I see these videos here of the concert.

How strange to be . was a good idea to refuse me. or not ?

well apparently there are not many U2 fans here.

I still wanted an interpretation of the song and images of U2 .

private to me

interpretation not know : if a woman is so unhappy in love she can remember old story of young love but I do not know their concert on 11 septembre 2010 in Swiss . Goodbye train youth done is a past One, in a Electrical Storm .

A-ha complete U2 ( because 2 kids )

"The Hands That Built America" is a song by U2, released on the soundtrack to the film Gangs of New York. It was one of two new songs on their The Best of 1990-2000 compilation, with the other being "Electrical Storm". It was nominated for Best Original Song at the 75th Academy Awards.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxCAvK2wIEo]‪U2 - The Hands That Built America‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I might love Coldplay but U2 is my first love. The forum I'm on is nothing but kind people. I was in the pit at my concert this year and everybody was kind. I was thirsty and a guy gave me his water. and just before U2 another person was going to get a drink for his wife but came back with drinks for my dad and I also. I have never met a mean U2 fan

• 2 weeks later...
Ugh I hate U2 fans. During their concert here this year I got into the inner circle so I was surrounded by U2 fans and they made fun of Muse all the time (they were the opening act) They all looked like music snob morons who only knew U2.

Muse deserves to be made fun of. :nod: