✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm pretty sure Charlie Brown will be the first single picked up from LP5

coldpatrix

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And i think i will decide after hearing the studio version :)

The Live-Songs i rate as follows:

1.PoC

2.Charlie Brown AND Hurts like Heaven

3.Major Minus AND UaTW

4.ETiaW...i like the song,but the others got "more" in the live versions to me...

uh Etiaw is GREAT live.

as great as CB

crowd reactions to it are awesome :wacky:

My question is...

Why did they cut "Princess of China" off the Setlist after "Rock im Park".

I dont think it was because of the "Screen" in the background with the possible clues, they calculated that i bet...

It must have a different reason.

I think the same could be asked about Moving to Mars. That's a beautiful song...

Perhaps they just didn't think it had the right feel to it when in the context of the rest of the set list.

But what do i know.

My question is...

Why did they cut "Princess of China" off the Setlist after "Rock im Park".

I dont think it was because of the "Screen" in the background with the possible clues, they calculated that i bet...

It must have a different reason.

They think the song didn't work that well at Rock im Park. The Oracle said some time ago about the setlist change that some songs work live and others don't.

And actually i think they're right. If you really are into their music (like we are) the song is great. But for all the other festival goers, it is way to slow and inconspicuous. It doesn't have that recognition value that the other songs (like CB or ETIAW) have.

As for Charlie Brown i think that it'll be their first single, too.

As I once said, almost all of the color songs became singles (the lead singles in the cases of Yellow and Violet Hill), so it's very possible that Charlie Brown becomes the lead single of the LP5 era.

No offense, but you're completely clutching at straws with that 'colour' theory of yours. :dozey:

Guest howyousawtheworld
maybe they've been caught up in the london riots

In all seriousness now they better watch out and protect their studios they've got. The violence has just spread to Camden and it's on Sky News! I don't know what part of Camden the Beehive/Bakery is in but they better keep a watch out.

In all seriousness now they better watch out and protect their studios they've got. The violence has just spread to Camden and it's on Sky News! I don't know what part of Camden the Beehive/Bakery is in but they better keep a watch out.

Doesn't Chris live within walking distance of the Bakery? :uhoh:

It would be horrible if the Bakery/Beehive were vandalized, but buildings can always be replaced and songs re-recorded. If things start to get really bad, the guys need to forget their studios and get themselves and their families somewhere safe :nod: If us fans have to wait longer for the album, then too bad for us.

Imagine if in that situation the whole of LP5 was wiped!

Well . . . . Man that would really suck D: I'm sure they have the information stored in more than one place, though. On Fridays my mom has to bring a special backup drive (which we keep at our house) and download all of the information on her business's computers so that in case the computers were destroyed (i.e. a tornado or fire) they don't lose all of their information.

Surely the guys have some similar backup plan. :shrug:

Imagine if in that situation the whole of LP5 was wiped!

First: :shocked2::bigcry::cry::embarrassed::angry:

Next: :dizzy::bomb::beadyeyes::dizzy2::censored::evil2:

Then: :devil::saw::chris::jonny::will::guy::phil::whip:

Last: :drunkjoe::hangover::sleeping2:

Guest howyousawtheworld
Well . . . . Man that would really suck D: I'm sure they have the information stored in more than one place, though. On Fridays my mom has to bring a special backup drive (which we keep at our house) and download all of the information on her business's computers so that in case the computers were destroyed (i.e. a tornado or fire) they don't lose all of their information.

Surely the guys have some similar backup plan. :shrug:

Just joshing with you! In fact I'm pretty sure most the tapes are in New York or LA getting mixed right now. I think it'd be safe to say everything is completed at the Beehive/Bakery. I wouldn't put it past one of or all of the band members to have them backed up.

First: :shocked2::bigcry::cry::embarrassed::angry:

Next: :dizzy::bomb::beadyeyes::dizzy2::censored::evil2:

Then: :devil::saw::chris::jonny::will::guy::phil::whip:

Last: :drunkjoe::hangover::sleeping2:

:P

. . . but why would you be angry at the guys? I would much rather them get out with their families than stay in an area where they could potentially get hurt :uhoh: Sure, it would take a while longer for us to get the album, but at least we would still have Coldplay around to re-make it!

:P

. . . but why would you be angry at the guys? I would much rather them get out with their families than stay in an area where they could potentially get hurt :uhoh: Sure, it would take a while longer for us to get the album, but at least we would still have Coldplay around to re-make it!

I wouldn't have been thinking that through during my rampage. :\

^I know i want a leak too, but I want to still wait for the actual albums release to have the feeling of putting Lp5 in and listening to the whole thing for the first time, I can't wait for that feeling, since I've been waiting more than a year in real anticipation