✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm pretty sure Charlie Brown will be the first single picked up from LP5

coldpatrix

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to alternate waiting/breaking down for albums to come out. If it's the first album I'm waiting for ever since starting to listen to that artist, I will download the leak. If I've already waited for an album to come out, I'll hold off on listening to anything at all until the release date. :)

Look people, they have already told us that the time for making new songs is over and that they are just choosing the tracklisting and finishing some recording/mixing. If it's taking them forever to decide which songs have to make the cut then there must be some really good songs on there.

^ I think that was ARoBttH but yeah :wink3:

R42 said they've taken measures to prevent a leak this time after what happened with some of Viva's tracks. They've made sure that as few people as possible have access to the tracks.

I think R42 mentioned that they would be giving vinyl copies to radio stations, etc. because it's much more difficult to make copies of vinyl records.

Just joshing with you! In fact I'm pretty sure most the tapes are in New York or LA getting mixed right now. I think it'd be safe to say everything is completed at the Beehive/Bakery. I wouldn't put it past one of or all of the band members to have them backed up.

who the fuck says "Joshing"?!?!:inquisitive:

Charlie Brown is definetely going to be next/first single of LP5. I don't need 56 reasons or clues. It's going to be the single simply because:

1. It's the only good song of the new Coldplay era :laugh3: