✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm pretty sure Charlie Brown will be the first single picked up from LP5

coldpatrix

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to be clear here, a lot of you are referring to Charlie Brown as "first" and "lead" single, when it's Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall. Q said it was a confirmed track, they've mentioned it's going to end the album, etc. I would place my house on ETIAW being on the album.

That aside, I think Charlie Brown will be released at some point - definitely the first song of the ones we've heard. It's between Charlie Brown and Up With The Birds for second single imo ;)

^I want the next single to be Princess Of China! There's this really awesome cleared up version of it on Youtube! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68h3fl5rctI&feature=channel_video_title]‪Coldplay - Princess of China {Better Quality}‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I too, but Hurts Like Heaven is a way better in my honest opinion. ;)

I do love Hurts Like Heaven. I'd quite like some of the better tracks to remain unreleased though. Sacred for us album buyers and not picked up by the riff-raff of the public! :D

When people say, first single after the album is released .. does that mean the song doesn't come out until after the album release? I know the single for Fix You was released after X & Y, but does that mean it wasn't on the original album track-listing? Sorry, a little confused, can someone clear that up ..

Hurts Like Heaven is AWESOME!!! But honestly I wouldn't mind if Charlie Brown made it. It has a really good riff, then there's the "Light a fire! Light a spark! Light a fire, a flame in my heart!" and the "All the boys, all the girls, all the madness in the world!" I think it'd make a great single!! It'd kinda be like ETIAW except more catchy! That guitar riff (even though it's basically the whole song) IS AMAZING :D

But Hurts Like Heaven has a chorus and stuff "OHH You! Use your heart as a weapon! And it hurts like heaven!" And the lyrics are better too.

(Again I think Princess of China should be the first single :P )