✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm pretty sure Charlie Brown will be the first single picked up from LP5

coldpatrix

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This. :nod:

I'm betting we get Charlie Brown as the lead single and then another unheard-of song as the second--like what happened with X&Y and Viva, where the lead singles were good, but the second ones blew them away.

Agree 100%

I think Charlie Brown will be released soon enough and on the lead upto LP5

we will get a 2nd single.

^ Yeah, sorry about that. They actually played it twice at UCLA :\

And I don't think that ETiaW is the first single either--it was released too far ahead of everything else.

I'm wondering whether ETIAW was just a stand alone single (similar to Christmas Lights) and so won't be included on LP5. :thinking:

Probably the best Live Performance of "Cartoon Hearts" yet.

The Clapping at the "quite" moments just fits perfectly.

[troll] I'm really not sure why people are still acting like Cartoon Hearts is a possible alternative title....Coldplay have been calling it Charlie Brown all along, and there has been no evidence that it would ever be changed to CH.

The song is called Charlie Brown, and that's all there is to it. I happen to like that title much better anyway, but I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinion. [/troll]

And yes it's quite obvious that CB will be the next single. Here's to hoping that there is an announcement sometime this week(:

[troll] I'm really not sure why people are still acting like Cartoon Hearts is a possible alternative title....Coldplay have been calling it Charlie Brown all along, and there has been no evidence that it would ever be changed to CH.

The song is called Charlie Brown, and that's all there is to it. I happen to like that title much better anyway, but I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinion. [/troll]

And yes it's quite obvious that CB will be the next single. Here's to hoping that there is an announcement sometime this week(:

I call it "Cartoon Hearts" because i like it more, if you dont like it cant help it.

And i dont see anywhere "Charlie Brown" or "CB" on the Piano but "Cartoon Hearts".

I dont expect that "Cartoon Hearts" will be the name on the Album but i just prefer it.

No need to argue about it to be honest.

I think the title "Car Kids" sounds tacky as hell. Almost as terrible of a title as "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall."

I really don't think "Car Kids" is even a song. I think it's simply a motif in CB serving as some kind of rebellious youth theme. But no-one knows for sure. Al

I think the title "Car Kids" sounds tacky as hell. Almost as terrible of a title as "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall."

I really don't think "Car Kids" is even a song. I think it's simply a motif in CB serving as some kind of rebellious youth theme. But no-one knows for sure. Al

But its weird that they have "CK" and "Car Kids" on the Clothes and Piano.

But its weird that they have "CK" and "Car Kids" on the Clothes and Piano.

Yeah, I know. That's why I'm so unsure! Haha. But I guess it's not the title of a song that makes it good or bad. :\

EDIT: Plus Coldplay hasn't yet put out one bad song, in my opinion. :awesome: