✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!!! it's been a long time since I posted here. Can someone update me quickly, as if there are any possible release dates for LP6 ??? :)!

I would love if it's released June/July and they tour August/September/October/November

I'm from Mexico and I'd love to go to Europe for their tour, but it has to be the second half of the year!!! :)

Hi!!! it's been a long time since I posted here. Can someone update me quickly, as if there are any possible release dates for LP6 ??? :)!

I would love if it's released June/July and they tour August/September/October/November

I'm from Mexico and I'd love to go to Europe for their tour, but it has to be the second half of the year!!! :)

Nothing so far, I'm afraid. Hopefully we'll get news soon. Rumours say late Spring, I think? But nothing concrete nor official.

Nothing so far, I'm afraid. Hopefully we'll get news soon. Rumours say late Spring, I think? But nothing concrete nor official.

Oh thanks so much!!! Better for me if there are not precise dates, I really would prefer for it to be after June :) ♥ But I hope we get at least a single before that. Thanks again!

Who would call a single 50 minute concert a "TRIUMPHANT RETURN" if they have been off the media for like, just a year. REALLY, THAT'S NOT A RETURN, THAT'S NOT TRIUMPHANT, THAT WAS JUST A GIG, DAMN

It's triumphant because there's a photo of me and Ellen, now stop whining, thanks!

I saw this when the site was down, so had to go back and dig it up. Basically from an interview with a guy from the record company:

A Coldplay record is coming soon, which is exciting. As a band, they’re really keen to reach new heights and make their best record ever.

Also saw an interview of some band done today and they mention seeing Will in LA yesterday (can't find the link). So maybe they are done with recording and at the mixing stages now? who knows.. your guess is as good as mine..