✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

To continue any possible links to Ghost Stories (not a great lead, but I'll take what I can get).. Maybe they posted Don't Panic in reference to Ghosts and then tweeted Talk today in reference to stories.

Look at one of my previous posts in this thread:

this tweet[/url] that Moses and Chris would have been on a plane to London on the day the tweet was posted (5 January) but according to the article Moses was in LA on the 6th. That's a bit unlikely!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About their post of Talk in FB, they shared it with this line in the description: "Are you lost or incomplete? Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?"

Maybe a possible reference to the new "trilogy", with VLV and MX being lost or incomplete and the missing piece of the puzzle being LP6?

About their post of Talk in FB, they shared it with this line in the description: "Are you lost or incomplete? Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?"

Maybe a possible reference to the new "trilogy", with VLV and MX being lost or incomplete and the missing piece of the puzzle being LP6?

Loved your theory! :D

Come on!!! Let's make more speculations!!! That's the only thing we can do until the album is released!!! :D

All 17 songs on LP6 will be a collab with artists such as Rhianna, Alicia Keys, U2, Jay Z, Kanye West, Miley Cyrus, and of course the retired Justin Bieber.

All 17 songs on LP6 will be a collab with artists such as Rhianna, Alicia Keys, U2, Jay Z, Kanye West, Miley Cyrus, and of course the retired Justin Bieber.

I heard this one is going to be called "Wrecking Amsterdam."

-- Think about it.

I think the album will have a decidedly Mexican theme, with Guy swapping his bass guitar for a pair of maracas, whilst the clothing theme goes along the lines of multicoloured ponchos and sombreros. The lead single will be called Huitzilopochtli, and will feature distinct, Nahuatl backing vocals and an Aztec sacrificial drumbeat, with Chris murmuring about the blood he's split on his jaguar-skin trousers.

I think the album will have a decidedly Mexican theme, with Guy swapping his bass guitar for a pair of maracas, whilst the clothing theme goes along the lines of multicoloured ponchos and sombreros. The lead single will be called Huitzilopochtli, and will feature distinct, Nahuatl backing vocals and an Aztec sacrificial drumbeat, with Chris murmuring about the blood he's split on his jaguar-skin trousers.

Yes, Huitzilopochtli would be much more easier to pronounce than Mylo Xyloto. Or if they don't go Mexican themed, they could choose as album title that volcano of Iceland called Eyjafjallajökull.

Yes it does, 57 vs 60 characters

You're right, I thought he posted this:

Tetaumatawhakatangihangakoauaotamateaurehaeaturipukapihimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuaakitanatahu (92 letters)

Same thing as Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu according to the Dutch wikipedia, crazy! :dizzy:

A tweeted about Talk, Don't Panic is on the front of the website... I really hope it isn't a "Greatest Hits" album. I want a brand new one... :D

Oh man... that never occurred to me, but it makes so much sense. And is quite scary. We don't need a greatest hits album! No no nooo...

Oh man... that never occurred to me, but it makes so much sense. And is quite scary. We don't need a greatest hits album! No no nooo...

You won't need to worry. The boys have said themselves they won't release a greatest hits album. They don't want to make you buy the same song twice. If anybody releases a Coldplay greatest hits album, it'll probably be their record company.

A tweeted about Talk, Don't Panic is on the front of the website... I really hope it isn't a "Greatest Hits" album. I want a brand new one... :D

oh they already released a Greatest Hits album 8 years ago, don't you know it? :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: