✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Whats Your Favorite Movie?

Sarina Britt

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow no one actually mentions Twilight? FML but i love part 1. the rest are crap, but i am still gonna sneak into the cinema and watch the upcoming Breaking Dawn 1 anyway :p

No one's going to say Twilight because it's crap and it also features some of the gayest most rubbish vampires ever to grace fiction, in fact Twilight has probably ruined the vampire genre for quite a while.

No one's going to say Twilight because it's crap and it also features some of the gayest most rubbish vampires ever to grace fiction, in fact Twilight has probably ruined the vampire genre for quite a while.

That's true, but sometimes girls think with their crotch too :P

Well I guess I just like a bit of everything haha, but most of all I like

drumrolll

The Godfather, Citizen Kane, and The Shawshank Redemption.

Though I guess I love every bit of Avatar, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, and Titanic as well when I'm with a girl ahahaha nudge nudge

And Twilight is such an entertaining and sweet story for the contemporary teen audience! :)

Guest howyousawtheworld

I see a lot like Shawshank but I wouldn't put it anywhere near my favourites although it's still brilliant! I remember watching Close Encounters once more in the summer and it dawned on me what an amazing piece of work that is. I think it takes 2 or 3 times to watch that to really appreciate it.

Schindler's List and Raiders of the Lost Ark are the other two which I don't have a bad word to say about. They are incredible. You can see I really appreciate Spielberg's skills!

• 3 weeks later...

Fight Club. No 1 with a bullet.

other honorable mentions...

Memento, any Tarantino film, 50/50, Stepbrothers, The Departed, Se7en

I'm a big movie buff.

I even enjoyed all Twilight films ...although i don't necessarily think they were great (or even good films) if that makes sense.

I do think Robert Pattinson is a force to be reckoned with. Just watch him in Remember Me

that was a really good film too.

Hard one to decide!

I have some movies that are my favorites like:

- A Bridge Too Far(Been always one of my favorites)

- Schindler's List(Not as favorite as ABTF, but high on my list)

- Lord of the Rings(It's just wonderfully made and the story is massive!)

I do have more favorites, but these are the ones more from the top.

My favorite movie is Into The wild ! :D

LOL seriously? I mean, I just watched it because of Kristen Stewart (she's my girl crush, what can I say), and I gotta tell you, I hated the movie, not because the way it was made or the acting, but because I think McCandless was a f*cking utterly stupid and reckless c*nt. And I feel really really sorry for his family.

LOL seriously? I mean, I just watched it because of Kristen Stewart (she's my girl crush, what can I say), and I gotta tell you, I hated the movie, not because the way it was made or the acting, but because I think McCandless was a f*cking utterly stupid and reckless c*nt. And I feel really really sorry for his family.

Starting a post with "LOL seriously" and then telling you watched the movie cause of Kristen Stewart?