🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys see this already ? I mean ur proborally waiting for it to leak tomorrow/today but if it won't the first song up is POC :D ! This is on the dutch radio station 3FM

17 oktober Princess of China

18 oktober Hurts Like Heaven

19 oktober Us Against the World

20 oktober Charlie Brown

21 oktober Up In Flames

22 oktober Don't Let It Break Your Heart

23 oktober Up With the Birds

great!! it means to me that we re gonna have a leak sooner than 17.. may it be?? cause it doesnt have a lot of sense streaming from 17 Oct

I swear to fucking god if ONE person says the words 'Car' and 'Kids' I will kill several small animals.

No. Car Kids was a hidden track on X&Y. No-one bothered to play the record while skydiving, which is the only way to hear it.

why haven't we still not got previews in iTunes?

very funny: a few hours ago the new kelly clarkson album previews came up and there was a mistake in the store and you can buy it for full! and the official release is after the 20th^^

why haven't we still not got previews in iTunes?

very funny: a few hours ago the new kelly clarkson album previews came up and there was a mistake in the store and you can buy it for full! and the official release is after the 20th^^

They rarely give us previews in advance. I don't know why people think this should be happening.