✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Japanese people are too busy curing cancer and kicking western economic ass to care.

Mmmm....i think so! But....they're like thousands of people...and it's unbelieveble that no-one of these can leak the album!!

I don't have a life. Even when MX isn't coming out. This is like the most exciting my life has been in months.

I know the feeling. Im a stay at home mom, so its safe to say that I dont have a whole lot going on outside of the realm of taking care of my kids. So.....even though the album hasn't leaked yet and that sucks....its still been fun coming on here! :D

I know the feeling. Im a stay at home mom, so its safe to say that I dont have a whole lot going on outside of the realm of taking care of my kids. So.....even though the album hasn't leaked yet and that sucks....its still been fun coming on here! :D

Coldplay > Kids

Yeah.

That was surprisingly racist.

unfortunately not.. i only hate chinese people in this world.. too communists and dogs food.. or this is how i've learned from high school and i kept in my mind.. japenese are totally different, you can be friend with a japanese..

unfortunately not.. i only hate chinese people in this world.. too communists and dogs food.. or this is how i've learned from high school and i kept in my mind.. japenese are totally different, you can be friend with a japanese..

Oh my God. :stunned:

Yes, and Italians play mandulin, have all moustache, eat spaghetti and pizza all day long and have Mafia everywhere in the country :awesome:

This just in: generalizing the character of billions of people makes you a moron. Oh wait, that's not just in - that's been the case for ages.

Communists :laugh3:

That's a thing they aren't, they very capitalistic...

whoa....not cool dude.......lets not get racist here.....:angry::(