🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just in: generalizing the character of billions of people makes you a moron. Oh wait, that's not just in - that's been the case for ages.

everyone has his own ideas.. given by experience, people ecc.. and if i explained my concept, it doesnt make me a moron, cause i've never had a fight with anyone from ages and i've always showed respect to everybody i've known and i always will.. if i meet a chinese around of course i will be respectful.... but EVERYBODYS have some pre-concepts...c'mon! do you wanna move on china????? .......

everyone has his own ideas.. given by experience, people ecc.. and if i explained my concept, it doesnt make me a moron, cause i've never had a fight with anyone from ages and i've always showed respect to everybody i've known and i always will.. if i meet a chinese around of course i will be respectful.... EVERYBODYS have some pre-concepts...c'mon! do you wanna move on china????? .......

Kiame you'd better listen to this person. You know they're serious because of the excessive punctuation.

He's probably from a board you dont talk about.

Me?

This is the only forum I'm a part of. I'm not good at the internet.

I just Google things and there's always something weird that comes up. And I'm like "Yeah, this is going to happen" so I put it here.

My school is like 99.99999% asian...

Ok, just the science classes....

I'm a double major in Chemistry and Biology, and I'm pretty Europeanly, Westernly and deliciously caucasian.

Me?

This is the only forum I'm a part of. I'm not good at the internet.

I just Google things and there's always something weird that comes up. And I'm like "Yeah, this is going to happen" so I put it here.

Good, cause you don't want to be from the boatrd I THINK he was talking about :thinking:

unfortunately not.. i only hate chinese people in this world.. too communists and dogs food.. or this is how i've learned from high school and i kept in my mind.. japenese are totally different, you can be friend with a japanese..

Oh my God. :stunned:

LOOOL

now I don't think it will leak

Dude, there is so many days left for it to leak! lol

everyone has his own ideas..

You don't have your own ideas. Every racist comment that you made you said was based on what you were taught. You don't have your own reasons for hating the chinese. Communism is a problem, but it's not as bad as it used to be and it is getting better. As for eating dogs, we've all taken the ugly girl from the party home... uh.... right?

I sensed that I had gone too far.

I was joking anyway, I've never taken home the ugly girl.

Riiiiggggghhhttttttt

And you didn't go to far. You actually didn't go far enough.

If you only ATE the "dog" anyway

Oh God I'm gonna get banned