🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to be the 5 millionth person to ask these questions, but seriously I'm somewhat confused.

What do we know?

PoC will stream when now? 3 hours ago somebody said it would leak in 4-7 hours.

And what's up with this Last.fm stuff. They've got times wrong, yet it seems like they've got the album?

Totally lost, and will appreciate one clear answer from a single someone who knows wth they're talking about xDDD

Peace~

Someone mentioned it before, but I'll say it again.

The leak is not hidden in some dark corner of the Internet. It's just NOT OUT THERE YET. (Yes, all-caps)

When it leaks, we'll know. Twitter'll go nuts, these fora will go nuts...

We'll know.

I think it was me, this was a way to chill off the mood :p

You're right, but is a bad word anyway.

And yes I did! You have insulted people a lot of times, but you didn't get the album and didn't win anything with that.

I think is obvious what I learned.

Not really, because you're still checking things like Last.fm for Coldplay leaks. Which is worse than Wikipedia.

And I'm not really insulting anyone's character. I'm just saying that you need to think before you get all excited about something, because you're going to get all worked up over nothing. Use your brain.

You're right, but is a bad word anyway.

And yes I did! You have insulted people a lot of times, but you didn't get the album and didn't win anything with that.

I think is obvious what I learned.

lol i've got nothing against you but....... i'm so tired of seeing your face since 3 days on this forum!

This album has to leak now!

I hate to be the 5 millionth person to ask these questions, but seriously I'm somewhat confused.

What do we know?

PoC will stream when now? 3 hours ago somebody said it would leak in 4-7 hours.

And what's up with this Last.fm stuff. They've got times wrong, yet it seems like they've got the album?

Totally lost, and will appreciate one clear answer from a single someone who knows wth they're talking about xDDD

Peace~

Screw POC, with the amount of torrents getting removed it looks like we might just get the entire album before iTunes gets it up.

Because you guys put up stuff like this and it makes them laugh. That's the point of trolling.

I just don't get why all these people have to lie about having it, there's no point in doing it! I do not expect any leaks until Wednesday when its released in Japan, well technically Tuesday night for me