✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, sorry I have to do this... but..

CHILL THE FACK OUT YOU ANUS BISCUITS WE NEED TO FAGGIN FIND THIS MOTHERLOVING PIECE OF SHIT LEAK AND VIOLATE IT WITH OUR AURAL CAVITIES~!!!!!$@

I don't think that was necessary :wtf:

CHILL THE FACK OUT YOU ANUS BISCUITS WE NEED TO FAGGIN FIND THIS MOTHERLOVING PIECE OF SHIT LEAK AND VIOLATE IT WITH OUR AURAL CAVITIES~!!!!!$@

Language, please!

Calm down everyone, even if it doesn't leak (which it probably will) There are just seven days to go. If we've survived three years, we'll survive that :P

I'm totally tempted to change the information on songs in my music library to that of the MX songs, scrobble them, and see what people do. :|

I was thinking the same thing. Or fake it in my iTunes library and upload a screenshot.

It's sooooo easy. That's why trolls do this crap.

Thank you that was needed!

ha ha, you are one of my favorites on here as well. Glad someone likes me in this crazy thread! Hows it going? :)

Eh. It's going okay.

I hope it leaks today so I can listen to it. I have midterms this week and if it doesn't leak I won't listen until it's all over. Which is lame.

You?