✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How much did your coldplay tickets cost???

carley

if coldplay is going on another tour, I want to start saving my money now, but I don't know how much to save.

if you don't mind, could you tell me how much your tickets cost and where your seats were? I'd greatly appreciate it! :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if coldplay is going on another tour, I want to start saving my money now, but I don't know how much to save.

if you don't mind, could you tell me how much your tickets cost and where your seats were? I'd greatly appreciate it! :D

Back in 2008 the ticket prices for the London shows were approximately £40, so my guess is that this time they will be about £10 more expensive. In American currency they should cost about 75 dollars.

Back in 2008 the ticket prices for the London shows were approximately £40, so my guess is that this time they will be about £10 more expensive. In American currency they should cost about 75 dollars.

At the Home Depot Center in Los Angeles, July 18, 2009, my ticket was $97.50 plus $15.95 in dumb ticketmaster fees. They were 19th row on the floor, behind the GA pit. The tickets I got for the UCLA Grammy Foundation Benefit on Aug 3, this year, were $150 plus $14 for ticketmaster fees.

At the Home Depot Center in Los Angeles, July 18, 2009, my ticket was $97.50 plus $15.95 in dumb ticketmaster fees. They were 19th row on the floor, behind the GA pit. The tickets I got for the UCLA Grammy Foundation Benefit on Aug 3, this year, were $150 plus $14 for ticketmaster fees.

Okay I obviously made a mistake, the prices are a lot higher than I thought

Okay I obviously made a mistake, the prices are a lot higher than I thought

Not pointing out a mistake, just happened to quote you in my reply :) US tickets, especially in Los Angeles, are always high :( It's pretty typical to pay between $75-125 for good tickets now, and that's going through ticketmaster or the venue, not a broker...

My tickets were not the most expensive, but they were around 40 dollars. The most expensive were around 150 dollars :P I still had very good locations though :D

200 Dollars for a vip section :lol:

assasins,but is not Coldplay's fault in this case

If your in the states, they won't be here until spring or so 2012, so you can start putting some away each week or so and I would say for arena shows and shed shows the tickets shouldn't be over 100.00. The L.A. ticket sales were going for charity, and pretty sure CP had no control over what was priced for the concert.

Below is the Quote from Dave out of the Billboard Magazine.

"If other people were potentially representing [Coldplay], they would have pushed this band into much higher ticket prices," Holmes says. "We've never crossed $100. The highest ticket price is usually around $90 for the P1s. Our average ticket price is about $65."

Coldplay won't top the $100 mark this time, either. "We could easily go $125 a ticket and I don't think our fans would be too offended by it," Holmes says. "But there's something that happens when you go into that place. You become one of 'those acts.' And I won't. It's not about the money, it's about [wanting] to be around in 20 years still doing this."

For the February 2010 gig, I paid around $60 for my ticket ( $190 Argentinian pesos + $20 for ticketek fees) , it was behind the VIP standing area. (the GA was divided into VIP - closer to the stage, more expensive- and the rest)

Below is the Quote from Dave out of the Billboard Magazine.

"If other people were potentially representing [Coldplay], they would have pushed this band into much higher ticket prices," Holmes says. "We've never crossed $100. The highest ticket price is usually around $90 for the P1s. Our average ticket price is about $65."

Coldplay won't top the $100 mark this time, either. "We could easily go $125 a ticket and I don't think our fans would be too offended by it," Holmes says. "But there's something that happens when you go into that place. You become one of 'those acts.' And I won't. It's not about the money, it's about [wanting] to be around in 20 years still doing this."

I saw this and I'm not sure I believe him. My ticket from 2 years ago was $97.50, before ticketmaster fees, and it was just a regular floor ticket, not VIP or anything. I'd be really surprised if comparable tickets are below $100. :(. Thank goodness we don't have to pay for a babysitter anymore when we go to concerts- it's so expensive,

It was around 50€ for the shows in Italy, all GA, and I'm sure I paid more than 100$ for pit in Charlotte in 2009, I've been to quite a few shows in the past tour in different countries, and the price range is quite interesting