✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How much did your coldplay tickets cost???

carley

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in 2007, my Coldplay tickets costed 1600 MXN (which in that time were like $160 US dollars), that was in Mexico "Auditorio Nacional" and I was in 10th row.

2010 in Monterrey Mexico I paid like 1200 MXN (which were like $109 US dollars), i was in General A section, which is the closer you could be to the band :).

So I would recomend you save $200 US dollars so that you can also get some souvenirs :P

In 2008 I paid 80 € instead of 60 € because I accidentally didn't buy them at the official seller. Anyways there were no seats so if you'd come early you could get totally in front and I did:D It was in the Goffertpark (Nijmegen, Holland)

In 2008 I paid 80 € instead of 60 € because I accidentally didn't buy them at the official seller. Anyways there were no seats so if you'd come early you could get totally in front and I did:D It was in the Goffertpark (Nijmegen, Holland)

Aw, that was my very first Coldplay concert... I wish we had gone early like you, because we got stuck in traffic and ended up at 300 meters from the stage. I didn't see anything. Well I saw the screens, but that's not good enough.

Still one of the best nights of my life, I was glowing for months. :o

Anyway, my tickets were 60 euros. ;)

Fairly certain my Silver Upper seats (pretty much right at the back of the arena) back in 2006 were about AU$80.00. Will have to check that once I get the chance. And 2009 saw General Admission tickets at AU$140.00.

This was all through Ticketek for Coldplay shows in Melbourne, Australia, and doesn't include any other fees charged.

I agree in thinking that US$200.00 should serve you well. It'll certainly cover the cost of a ticket.

Too freaking much. :lol:

Haven't attended a Coldplay concert since mid-2009, but I think U2 is the only concert (non-festival) I've been to since then that cost as much as Coldplay did. This includes bands who played the same venues I saw Coldplay in.

I paid $120 CAD for one ticket to seem them in Toronto in 2009. Mind you I ended up spending $200 because the first ticket I bought was in the seats. Then I ended up buying one General Admission and didn't end up selling the first ticket. I wish I hadn't spent $200, but since they are my favourite band it was worth it in the end to be standing right in front of the stage!

I paid around $100 for the nosebleed seats in the American Airlines Center 11/19/08 in Dallas, TX. And I paid $135 to sit towards the back of the actual seating in an outside venue called Gexa Energy Pavillion 7/21/09 (also in Dallas) because I didn't want to sit in the lawn. Based on that save up at least $100 to guarantee you have a seat and if you want to sit up closer I'd save as much as $200.

• 1 month later...

Just out of curiosity I had a look at what all my Coldplay concerts here in Germany cost. They started out being quite cheap...oh, those good old days. :D

2002: €24 (Hamburg), €26 (Munich)

2003: €31 (Böblingen)

2005: €52 (Cologne), €47 (Oberhausen)

2008: €61 (Berlin), €63 (Munich)

2009: €67 (Munich)

2011: €73 (Berlin)

All tickets were standing.

So they're worth three times as much today than in 2002. :D Well, the venues also got bigger.

On the upside: A secret gig in 2005 in Cologne was €10 and a show I saw at the BBC even for free.

I paid 90 USD to see them at Lollapalooza 2011. That is just general admission :)

Right, but you also got to see maybe 10 other bands :)

Festivals are so worth it.

EDIT: I got them for free in Toronto :D And I paid 80$ CAD to see them in Montreal at Osheaga Fest.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

i can't wait till they come to australia in october:escaping2::will::guy::jonny::chris::clap::fingersx::escaping3::braces::flutterby::flutterby::bulb2:

:wideeyed::drummer::guitarist::singer::wideeyed::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

^ On topic, last time I saw them I paid $140 for GA tickets. This may differ a lot because it's rumoured Coldplay are playing stadiums this time, which will make that price rocket up.

I think Coldplay are playing stadiums in Australia in November, it has been rumoured that they will be playing the Ethiad Stadium in Melbourne.