✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Backwards Piano cover of "Clocks"

Batman

Arm-bending pianist becomes online hit (Clocks cover video)

Watch: Pianist Evan Petrone bends arms backwards to play Coldplay's Clocks

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEpkH_viH7A]Backwards Piano! - YouTube[/ame]

A US student has become an online hit after realising a rare genetic condition means he can play the piano while facing away from the keys.

Evan Petrone has the ligament-loosening disorder Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (Hypermobility Type) which means he can bend his limbs in all sorts of odd directions. Given he is also an accomplished pianist he decided to combine the two and play the piano backwards by rotating his shoulders out of socket and sitting facing away from the instrument.

His reverse rendition of Clocks by Coldplay has already become a hit on YouTube where it's been viewed more than 300,000 times… imagine the views if he'd picked a better song.

Speaking about the video Evan said: "I know this is splattered with wrong notes and edits, it's more meant to showcase the trick rather than exhibit musical talent. I can't reach the pedals with my legs backwards, so that kind of ruins the song a bit. Trust me, I'm much better when I'm actually facing the keys."

http://newslite.tv/2011/09/07/armbending-pianist-becomes-onl.html

His reverse rendition of Clocks by Coldplay has already become a hit on YouTube where it's been viewed more than 300,000 times… imagine the views if he'd picked a better song.

Yeah like a Gaga song or something like that <__<

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT

/rant

My heart smiled so more power to you Evan :)

Watch: Pianist Evan Petrone bends arms backwards to play Coldplay's Clocks[/size][/b]

Backwards Piano! - YouTube

A US student has become an online hit after realising a rare genetic condition means he can play the piano while facing away from the keys.

Evan Petrone has the ligament-loosening disorder Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (Hypermobility Type) which means he can bend his limbs in all sorts of odd directions. Given he is also an accomplished pianist he decided to combine the two and play the piano backwards by rotating his shoulders out of socket and sitting facing away from the instrument.

Speaking about the video Evan said: "I know this is splattered with wrong notes and edits, it's more meant to showcase the trick rather than exhibit musical talent. I can't reach the pedals with my legs backwards, so that kind of ruins the song a bit. Trust me, I'm much better when I'm actually facing the keys."

http://newslite.tv/2011/09/07/armbending-pianist-becomes-onl.html

Let the haters hate and the lovers love. Don´t give a crap about what he says, tbh!

Ps. I adore your pic on your profile. I needz a C Martin one, haha =p

You're right, I should just chill :nod:

Teheh thanks, maybe I'll do a Chris gif one day :D