✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Reviews - Media

The Final Track

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld

I'd be pretty sure he's heard the whole album. Sense the reviewer is a big advocate of Viva La Vida but not so of this one.

I love when bands use church organ! (Coldplay's Fix You, Radiohead's Motion Picture Soundtrack, a few older Keane songs). They're beautiful! I'm really excited for this one now.

Absolutely this! I love church organs in most music.

Absolutely this! I love church organs in most music.

:wacky:

I actually played Fix You on an organ at a church last year over Christmastime (every year I play Christmas music on piano for churches and parties around St. Louis). It was really cool.

Guest howyousawtheworld

As long as the church organ isn't like it's crashing down Westminster Abbey style then that's fine.

I love when bands use church organ! (Coldplay's Fix You, Radiohead's Motion Picture Soundtrack, a few older Keane songs). They're beautiful! I'm really excited for this one now.

Arcade Fire. 'Nuff said.

And Motion Picture Soundtrack > Fix You. :nod:

Intervention and My Body is a Cage are freakin' masterpieces. :cool:

Intervention is really great. Simple and haunting. I love it, but I really think it will make me go insane if I listen to it too much. Like a brown note.

I can sense the shit about to go down...

Correct. NOOOOOO. It doesn't need any more laying. At all. Period. Viva was the first album that didn't have an acoustic-type song and UATW is it for MX. Why can't it be like the live version? It could very well make it better though. And that means we actually really haven't heard th wholee song even with the live versions if there's an organ. Guess we'll have to see... :| Organ's never impressed me though. Fix You and Lost! are good songs but the song is amazing the way it is.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Intervention is really great. Simple and haunting. I love it, but I really think it will make me go insane if I listen to it too much. Like a brown note.

THIS! It's one of those songs which you find amazing but it takes a while to recover from each listen so it's never on repeat like other songs!

Guest howyousawtheworld
That could be applied to any album ever released :|

Maybe with VLV but not with Parachutes or AROBTTH. I'm talking about Coldplay fans opinion here, not the general music fan. :blank: