✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Does Chris Martin have an obsession with asking if everyone's ok?

joecortazzo

I was just wondering, after getting no response from the oracle, (gee what a surprise), if chris has some sort of obsession with asking if everybody is ok at concerts. I mean in every concert I have listened to, he asks it multiple times during every concert, and it gets annoying at times. I think he needs to go to rehab! What are your thoughts?

If you wanted to be mean you could also ask if he's got a hearing problem! :P

(Saying "I can't hear you" during concerts to make ppl cheer louder)

In past concerts Chris often talked more inbetween, that was a much better working way to make the crowd feel being part of something unique than asking if everyone's ok in my opinion...

Talking in the language of the country the concert is happening in is always a guarantee for cheering, too!! :)

Uhhm, well, how to say it without upsetting the more protective fancrowd. Though what I say puts him in one category with John Lennon, Albert Einstein, and others, so it's not all so bad. I'm pretty sure, that he's got ADHD. And people with ADHD can be highly annoying, repetetive, obsessed, sport tics, have mood swings, jump around like nutters, but also write little fancy tunes 24/7 ( if they are of the musical variety) and be very funny (though it's the same jokes over and over :sick: ) and exceptionally charming.

So yeah, to learn to deal with what the inadequate dopamin forwarding function does to you, you could get behavioural therapy.

He's actually the friggin epitome of a person with ADHD.

@joecortazzo

i don't know you but when i go to a concert i prefer the band performing is friendly with the audience rather than they just appear on stage play and leave not saying a single word to the crowd, i only accept that if the band is new and very shy playing on stage, but in a big known band i'd probably take that attitude as a lack of respect to their fans.

that is an easy catch-phrase Chris -and thousand musicians, as saying a bit words about the city they are playing or in the language spoken on the place where they are playing- uses, i don't think that means he is obsessed, that's as believe that whatever random story a musician says on a tour is true, may it is may is just a joke or a thing to call attention and be friendly with strangers that are there cause they like their work.

let's put on the other side, what happen when a band member is touring while the week of their birthday, i bet they get the crowd to congrat them and sing along happy birthday the whole week, no matter if their birthday was on monday still people will congrat on friday i bet. does it mean we are obsessed?, no just that we are kind and friendly.

coldplay care for their crowd at concerts, i guess that's why they decided to appear on a random side of the end of the venue, -remember VLV era-, to let us know we are as important for them, no matter if we are on the first line or had a seat at the end of the venue.

the singers and the bands are all the celebrities , it's not possible to understand them, they are not part of our world. we fans.

and all the artists made a job, ( is written in their ID profession : musicians, singers)

they ask the crowd if they were well executed played, sang performences in public and be respectful to the people who listen them .

but you said : obsession, rehab ? :thinking:

it is a question to ask his wife Gwyneth Paltrow. she knows mood state, caracter of her husband Chris Martin .

maybe why the oracle did not answer you, not know Chris Martin in his head his caracter will know :shrug:

Uhhm, well, how to say it without upsetting the more protective fancrowd. Though what I say puts him in one category with John Lennon, Albert Einstein, and others, so it's not all so bad. I'm pretty sure, that he's got ADHD. And people with ADHD can be highly annoying, repetetive, obsessed, sport tics, have mood swings, jump around like nutters, but also write little fancy tunes 24/7 ( if they are of the musical variety) and be very funny (though it's the same jokes over and over :sick: ) and exceptionally charming.

So yeah, to learn to deal with what the inadequate dopamin forwarding function does to you, you could get behavioural therapy.

He's actually the friggin epitome of a person with ADHD.

Or, you know, he is trying to get the crowd more involved. People tend to enjoy bands who are welcomed as a crowd.

people who have problem adhd . is people who come to the paradox of life. I do not think Chris Martin is part of this class. genre of problems :thinking:

ADD/ADHD that is undiagnosed and untreated can cause problems in virtually every area of your life.

Physical and mental health problems. The symptoms of ADD/ADHD can contribute to a variety of health problems, including compulsive eating, substance abuse, anxiety, chronic stress and tension, and low self-esteem. You may also run into trouble due to neglecting important check-ups, skipping doctor appointments, ignoring medical instructions, and forgetting to take vital medications.

Work and financial difficulties. Adults with ADD/ADHD often experience career difficulties and feel a strong sense of underachievement. You may have trouble keeping a job, following corporate rules, meeting deadlines, and sticking to a 9-to-5 routine. Managing finances may also be a problem: you may struggle with unpaid bills, lost paperwork, late fees, or debt due to impulsive spending.

Relationship problems. The symptoms of ADD/ADHD can put a strain on your work, love, and family relationships. You may be fed up with constant nagging from loved ones to tidy up, listen more closely, or get organized. Those close to you, on the other hand, may feel hurt and resentful over your perceived “irresponsibility” or “insensitivity.”

The wide-reaching effects of ADD/ADHD can lead to embarrassment, frustration, hopelessness, disappointment, and loss of confidence. You may feel like you’ll never be able to get your life under control. That’s why a diagnosis of adult ADD/ADHD can be an enormous source of relief and hope. It helps you understand what you’re up against for the first time and realize that you’re not to blame. The difficulties you’ve had are symptoms of attention deficit disorder—not the result of personal weakness or a character flaw.

http://helpguide.org/mental/adhd_add_adult_symptoms.htm

• 2 weeks later...