✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

wedding bells

VIVA.42

it might be included in the car kids ep.

Oh yes, that E.P that doesn't exist, of course!

At the Apple event, Chris called it the "beginning of a story" so it wouldn't make sense for it to be the album closer.

Oh yes, that E.P that doesn't exist, of course!

At the Apple event, Chris called it the "beginning of a story" so it wouldn't make sense for it to be the album closer.

oh yeah.. shit i forgot about that haha but hey i got some people who agree so..

Shame that we'll never hear it!

Wedding Bells is one of my favourite songs.

When I met Chris last christmas I spoke to him about it,

I was saying how much I was looking forward to hearing it on LP5 and he apologised and said it wasn't on the album- when I asked him why and said I thought it should be, he said it was a sister song for christmas lights and that the recording had the same kind of sound with the swirling piano's. He went on to say they should play it live sometime but never mentioned ever releasing it. It wasn't meant to be a part of the LP5 era and so I highly doubt, unfortunately, that it would ever be included on an EP.

• Like 1

Wedding Bells is one of my favourite songs.

When I met Chris last christmas I spoke to him about it,

I was saying how much I was looking forward to hearing it on LP5 and he apologised and said it wasn't on the album- when I asked him why and said I thought it should be, he said it was a sister song for christmas lights and that the recording had the same kind of sound with the swirling piano's. He went on to say they should play it live sometime but never mentioned ever releasing it. It wasn't meant to be a part of the LP5 era and so I highly doubt, unfortunately, that it would ever be included on an EP.

I still really hope its a b-side! Its always been one of my favorite songs :D

Car Kids, Tomorrow, Great Expectations, Golden Arrow might all be on it. Perhaps also Love in a Lethal Dose. But not Wedding Bells or Famous Old Painters.

woah woah woah woah woah... hold the phone, joben.

Are 'Tomorrow', 'Great Expectations', 'Golden Arrow' and 'Love in a Lethal Dose' all confirmed song titles that didn't make it? I know that there was a song or two on the PRS registration that didn't make the cut but I haven't seen legitimate sources for the rest, if I'm wrong please correct me and link me :)

Wedding Bells is one of the worst songs I've ever heard Chris Martin sing.

You know what, I completely agree. But for a singer like him, that E is really hard to sing in a soft song. So I can see why. Chris Martin isn't exactly known for his vocal ability. ;)

It's been really surprising that with the whole concept album love story thing coming out that people on this forum continue to say wedding bells doesn't fit into it. I'm not debating what the hand have said themselves or if its a good or bad song, but clearly the love story aspect is there as it is in the album.