✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Merch!

randomnames

Alternatively if you don't like any of the official deigns, you could have one of the photoshop guru's over here to design you a piece, have them upload it onto the website 'red bubble' and then purchase it through them, paying them for their work and also receiving a shirt/hoody/canvas poster that you have yourself designed and as such, love.

I say this in my 'so long gay boys' mr. chow from the hangover shirt that I had my good friend scott make.

problem solved.

Well, to me the merch is quite disappointing so far ! This is such an creative era of them but the shirts etc arent :( :( :(

Ive bought that from ebay: http://www.ebay.de/itm/NEW-Coldplay-Mylo-Xyloto-T-shirt-Size-S-M-L-XL-2XL-3XL-/230673984827?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b53dad3b#ht_1458wt_1396

...yeah,its not official but way better then their merchandise !

Well, to me the merch is quite disappointing so far ! This is such an creative era of them but the shirts etc arent :( :( :(

Ive bought that from ebay: http://www.ebay.de/itm/NEW-Coldplay-Mylo-Xyloto-T-shirt-Size-S-M-L-XL-2XL-3XL-/230673984827?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b53dad3b#ht_1458wt_1396

...yeah,its not official but way better then their merchandise !

Ooo. I like that one. Did you receive it yet?

The t shirt designs are pretty terrible. Since MX is probably guaranteed to be a big hit, i'm sure there will be a lot of awesome designs for sale both on ebay and graphic design sites. It's only a matter of time.

All of the ones on the official store look so....idk, restricted and it looks like no creativity has been put into them. Except for that women's t shirt which is awesome