✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[17-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Ellen DeGeneres Show, Burbank, California, USA

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw the whole interview; so funny! :nice: Jonny and Chris are so cute, funny and happy in it. :D Chris' reaction when Ellen scared him was priceless! :laugh4: I laughed so much. I too can't help but wonder what song they played in that clip was.

The ETIAW rehearsal with Ellen was one of the most heart-warming things I've seen in a while. Really funny, sweet, weird and amazing. :wacko:

I've come to like Ellen quite a lot recently by watching her videos on YouTube, especially due to the Coldplay ones. I've never seen her show on tv. She's really funny. "Is he here with us right now, Chris?" :lol:

I think Coldplay should definitely be on Ellen's show many times more. :)

Coldplay on Ellen

hi everybody, hope your all well :)

In this video, in minute 5:47, can someone tell me what song that is?

I've never heard it before, so I thought it was a new song from them, but It's probably a cover of some other song.

Thanks! ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtOOQYKUaAU&feature=feedf]Coldplay - Interview Ellen 2011 720p - YouTube[/ame]

I saw on Ellen today that they are on the show again tomorrow for her 1400th show. I am assuming she will be showing the unaired songs they did during breaks for the last show. I was surprised. I didn't hear anything about a second show

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Coldplay on Ellen DeGeneres Tomorrow

In the States anyway, Coldplay will be on Ellen DeGeneres. This is on Ellen's website:

It's an Ellen Show for the history books. One of the greatest entertainers of all time, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE returns to our stage to catch up with his good friend, Ellen, and to show off a talent of his you've never seen before!

Then, one of the most celebrated rock bands on the planet, COLDPLAY is performing on our stage! The camera-shy band is opening up to Ellen and giving a mind-blowing concert extravaganza on an illuminated stage you'll have to see to believe. This is one day on Ellen you simply can't afford to miss.

I will set my DVR.

In the States anyway, Coldplay will be on Ellen DeGeneres. This is on Ellen's website:

It's an Ellen Show for the history books. One of the greatest entertainers of all time, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE returns to our stage to catch up with his good friend, Ellen, and to show off a talent of his you've never seen before!

Then, one of the most celebrated rock bands on the planet, COLDPLAY is performing on our stage! The camera-shy band is opening up to Ellen and giving a mind-blowing concert extravaganza on an illuminated stage you'll have to see to believe. This is one day on Ellen you simply can't afford to miss.

I will set my DVR.

Threads merged (since it's a rerun).

link

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...