✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[17-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Ellen DeGeneres Show, Burbank, California, USA

ellen80.jpg

Coldplay to perform for Ellen - win tickets

11 October 2011 5:52 pm

Band to record first ever US daytime TV appearance on 17 Oct

news_line.png

Good evening. On 17 October, Coldplay will tape their first ever US daytime television appearance, for The Ellen DeGeneres Show (with the performance airing on 27 October). If you'd like to attend the recording - which will be in the afternoon - in Burbank, CA, then click here to enter for the chance to win one of the 20 pairs we have to give away, before 5pm PST on 12 October. NB: You must be over 14 to enter, and the prize consists just of tickets (not travel or accommodation).

Anchorman

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work 5 minutes down the street from Ellen's studio in Burbank. :stunned:

Too bad Ellen kinda annoys me.

We had standby tickets for Ellen last month, but ended up in the Riff-Raff room, but my son won tickets to come back for one of the 12 Days of Giveaways shows :)

its a lot of plane hopping over the next few weeks

17 October 2011: Ellen DeGeneres Show, Burbank, California, USA

18 October 2011: KROQ, Red Bull Sound Space, Los Angeles, USA

21 October 2011: Today Show, Rockefeller Plaza, New York, USA

26 October 2011: Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain

27 October 2011: BBC Radio 1's Student Tour, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK

31 October 2011: Orange/NRJ show, La Cigale, Paris, France

its a lot of plane hopping over the next few weeks

17 October 2011: Ellen DeGeneres Show, Burbank, California, USA

18 October 2011: KROQ, Red Bull Sound Space, Los Angeles, USA

21 October 2011: Today Show, Rockefeller Plaza, New York, USA

26 October 2011: Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain

27 October 2011: BBC Radio 1's Student Tour, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK

31 October 2011: Orange/NRJ show, La Cigale, Paris, France

Well, Burbank and LA are adjacent, so no travel there. And the guests on Ellen only do two songs, max. Kelly Clarkson was the guest when we went last month and she only sang 2 songs.

ellen80.jpg

Coldplay to perform for Ellen - win tickets

11 October 2011 5:52 pm

Band to record first ever US daytime TV appearance on 17 Oct

news_line.png

Good evening. On 17 October, Coldplay will tape their first ever US daytime television appearance, for The Ellen DeGeneres Show (with the performance airing on 27 October). If you'd like to attend the recording - which will be in the afternoon - in Burbank, CA, then click here to enter for the chance to win one of the 20 pairs we have to give away, before 5pm PST on 12 October. NB: You must be over 14 to enter, and the prize consists just of tickets (not travel or accommodation).

Anchorman

I've been wondering when Coldplay would go on Ellen. After all she's the one who donated the baby stroller for Apple that the Martins used numerous times, and Jonny pushed it when the band took Apple out when she was only 1 week old.

Well, Burbank and LA are adjacent, so no travel there. And the guests on Ellen only do two songs, max. Kelly Clarkson was the guest when we went last month and she only sang 2 songs.

Considering the likelihood that those two songs will be Paradise and ETIAW...I'm not gonna apply for this. Would rather win the KROQ contest.

OH MY GOSH!!!! I JUST WON THE ELLEN TICKETS TO SEE THE BAND ON MONDAY!!! This is just crazy. Ellen on Monday and KROQ on Tuesday.

I have.." I'm so happy for you," on speed dial.......:kiss: The CP karma you have this week, is what loving this band is all about and goes to a well deserved FAN.

Damn-It I am so fucking happy for you:kiss:

:o You get to see this too Dianne! :D You seriously are very lucky indeed! Congrats again! :D I remember once on Ellen there was a girl who really loves Taylor Swift and Ellen allowed her to meet Taylor Swift during the show...perhaps if you write to Ellen or somehow make her see how big a fan you are you can meet Coldplay too. ;)

:o You get to see this too Dianne! :D You seriously are very lucky indeed! Congrats again! :D I remember once on Ellen there was a girl who really loves Taylor Swift and Ellen allowed her to meet Taylor Swift during the show...perhaps if you write to Ellen or somehow make her see how big a fan you are you can meet Coldplay too. ;)

I wrote to Ellen already. LOL. Right after the Coldplay.com contest was announced but before the winners were chosen. I'm so pathetic...

Thanks to the amazing Dianne, I will be going to Ellen to watch Coldplay perform on Monday. I am sooooooo excited!!! My flight leaves around 5:00 PM today, thankful I already have the time off of work :)

She can be so sweet sometimes:lol: I am so happy for you both...have lots of Fun!!!!!!!:kiss: