✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[17-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Ellen DeGeneres Show, Burbank, California, USA

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at this show, I actually got a "fist bump" from chris..I also have some footage of every song...

OH!!, I have footage of Chris givin me that fist bump!

How'd you get your camera in? They told us to leave everything in the riff Raff room. Way to go gettin a fist bump from Chris. I shook hands with Ellen at the end :) There is one shot there you can see me in Paradise from the camera behind Will. Still can't believe we were there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at this show, I actually got a "fist bump" from chris..I also have some footage of every song...

OH!!, I have footage of Chris givin me that fist bump!

I was there and saw Chris give you the fist bump haha. You weren't standing too far away from me.

It doesn't look like Chris really knew what to do when Ellen was laying on him, especially when he pulled the hood over his eyes...

And no one has mentioned this so maybe I should go back and listen again, but I just watched the Ellen show and it sounded like Chris sang the wrong words in ETIAW. I thought he was going to say "I'm on a roll this time", but he said something about records again...or was that just me?

I know someone already said it, but it was quite funny when Chris said Gwyneth has been his beard for the past 6 years. And how it was love at first sight with him and Jonny...musically. :)

aaw i loved every single video :). ellen is really funny!

but what song are they playing when ellen scares chris? :thinking:

it's between 6:20-6:50:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PSshwolLkY&feature=player_embedded]YT-TEDS(2011-10-27).S09E034.Part4.ColdplayInterview - YouTube[/ame]