✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 tour date rumours (please post dates for ALL countries in here)

l0wxo2

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I remember hearing that other than these few December European dates, the tour wouldn't actually begin until April. My guess is that April-May will be US arenas, then Europe outdoors from late May-July/August. Then US outdoors August-October.

Our Orlando magic Team said they were not gonna play, then yesterday they are slated to start near Christmas, and my local radio station 105.1 will be announcing that RHCP will be coming to the area, they also mentioned a "Rumored" show for Coldplay would be coming very very soon.

I'm confused....they said that the announcement of the show dates is coming soon or the or the actual gig would be coming soon. Huuuuh? It's already freezing here, I'm ready to come to FL now!!!!!!!!

In Montreal, Evenko tweeted that there would be a big announcement tomorrow... and a couple of sources are saying it could be Coldplay at the Bell Centre in June... only rumours though

Ok I hope this time it's really Coldplay. But it could be Madonna...

Hum... I really thought a spring tour was coming to US arenas like February/March-May then stadiums in the summer. But maybe they are waiting to do the arenas in the summer? don't wait that long so still holding out hope for some US dates earlier than that lol