✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 tour date rumours (please post dates for ALL countries in here)

l0wxo2

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Soon" has certainly a different meaning in the Coldplay-dictionary than in anyone else..

They definitely do.:lol:

Bought tickets for a few Springsteen gigs next summer so my "ticket fund" is running pretty low on money right now.:rolleyes: Coldplay is pissing me off anyway so I shouldn't feel sorry for spending all that money on Bruce.

U.S. Info

I have been told by a New Orleans Hornets officials (local NBA team) that they are having schduling problems with possible tours this spring/summer. The NBA lockout just ended; however, they are going to change the schedule of many of the teams and the arenas do not now what that will be. This is largely hindering the schedule of Red Hot Chili Pepper dates, which just announced a 6 city start to their tour, but could not announce additional dates.

I know that the everyone thinks this will be a stadium tour, but if they are looking for arenas at all in the U.S., this may be a HUGE factor as to why a tour has not been announced. I love Coldplay to death, but I just don't know if they can fill up stadiums in smaller U.S. cities during a world tour....

I have been told by a New Orleans Hornets officials (local NBA team) that they are having schduling problems with possible tours this spring/summer. The NBA lockout just ended; however, they are going to change the schedule of many of the teams and the arenas do not now what that will be. This is largely hindering the schedule of Red Hot Chili Pepper dates, which just announced a 6 city start to their tour, but could not announce additional dates.

I know that the everyone thinks this will be a stadium tour, but if they are looking for arenas at all in the U.S., this may be a HUGE factor as to why a tour has not been announced. I love Coldplay to death, but I just don't know if they can fill up stadiums in smaller U.S. cities during a world tour....

true, most likely, the Stadiums will be for the cites that they SOLD OUT during VLV tour. (Boston {most likely Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA}, LA, )and places like those.

I am in Orlando and on my radio stations facebook said this........

Rumor Alert: Coldplay is coming for a show, and so are the Red Hot Chili Peppers! Just rumors right now...but we have a good feeling we'll have all the details for you VERY soon on MIX 105.1

I hope they're right... I just might come to FL and see them with ya Tracy!

I have my money all saved up, and they have still not announced the dates. I'm gonna have to be careful not to blow it all during Christmas! I know the moment I give up and start spending it is the moment they will announce the presale. :P I'm really hoping they come to Dallas again! They came twice last tour. *fingers crossed*.

Orlando is too far from me :cry: The US tour dates have to be announced soon right? lol. Patience patience patience....

My area radio station usually has something posted in a couple of day's of their "Rumor" threads so I'm thinking before the week is done... Fingers crossed.:)

Orlando is too far from me :cry: The US tour dates have to be announced soon right? lol. Patience patience patience....

We've been able to get really cheap flights to Orlando in the past...I think we once paid something ridiculous like $159 RT from Orange County. But Lauren, you'll be in San Francisco and they will definitely be in the Bay Area and Sacramento.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the NBA and arenas in the U.S. are slowly getting somewhere. I hate to keep refrencing the RHCP tour, but they just released OK city and LA dates in NBA arenas. Perhaps Coldplay wants to release the entire US schedule upon arena confirmation dates, instead of just rolling a few cities out at a time like the peppers......

My, has this become an absurd wait? :thinking: Yes, yes it has. :\

Jimmy Fallon is airing the Coldplay episode on December 7. Maybe that's a good time to...oh never mind. Haha, we've had a month of that already.

Agreed, didn't think we'd wait this long :(

I think the NBA and arenas in the U.S. are slowly getting somewhere. I hate to keep refrencing the RHCP tour, but they just released OK city and LA dates in NBA arenas. Perhaps Coldplay wants to release the entire US schedule upon arena confirmation dates, instead of just rolling a few cities out at a time like the peppers......

Our Orlando magic Team said they were not gonna play, then yesterday they are slated to start near Christmas, and my local radio station 105.1 will be announcing that RHCP will be coming to the area, they also mentioned a "Rumored" show for Coldplay would be coming very very soon.