✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 tour date rumours (please post dates for ALL countries in here)

l0wxo2

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I saw that link in some earlier posts on this thread. Still, I'm hoping for Slane. :wink3: A small satisfaction for having missed U2 and Kings of Leon there. :sad:

yea i saw kings of leon and oasis there b4. great venue and i think coldplay would be amazing there, and im sure theyd have a great support there as well. would really love it if it was coldplay for slane

yea i saw kings of leon and oasis there b4. great venue and i think coldplay would be amazing there, and im sure theyd have a great support there as well. would really love it if it was coldplay for slane

And now I envy you. :cry:

I would love it too so we'll just keep fingers crossed for that one.

(Paradise playing on my local radio station at a moment. A sign or what? :wink3:)

And now I envy you. :cry:

I would love it too so we'll just keep fingers crossed for that one.

(Paradise playing on my local radio station at a moment. A sign or what? :wink3:)

haha def a sign! yea jus have to keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. i have tickets for them in manchester in a few weeks! cant wait!

Coldplay will come to Turkey according to Cengizhan Yeldan's tweet. (Yeldan is an organisator.)

his tweet:

@CengizhanYeldan

Tüm sorulara cevap; Evet seneye Madonna ve Coldplay Türkiye'ye gelecek. Davetiye isteyenlerin ailesinden en küçük elemanı kaçırırım.

17 Oct

translate:

answer for all questions: yes, madonna and coldplay will come to Turkey next year.

:vuvuzela: :vuvuzela:

2012 UK Satduim Tour Announced!

From the Coldplay Website:

"Good morning. We're very pleased to announce that Coldplay will play five UK stadium shows in summer 2012. The dates are as follows:

MAY

Tuesday 29 - Coventry Ricoh Arena

JUNE

Friday 1 - London Emirates Stadium

Saturday 2 - London Emirates Stadium

Thursday 7 - Sunderland Stadium of Light

Saturday 9 - Manchester Etihad Stadium

Tickets, costing from £49.50, go on sale at 9am on Friday, 18 November through gigsandtours.com / 0844 854 1360, ticketmaster.co.uk / 0844 847 2312, ticketline.co.uk / 0844 888 9991, ticketfactory.com / 0844 581 9900.

There is a limit of six tickets per person. In the interests of safety, any young person under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult and no children under the age of 5 will be allowed.

Members of Coventry City FC, Arsenal FC, Sunderland AFC and Manchester City FC are eligible for a special pre-sale beginning at 9am on Thursday, 17 November. Head to their websites or contact the clubs for info.

Subscribers to O2 also qualify for a pre-sale, beginning at 9am on Wednesday, 16 November. Click here for details of that.

Tickets for persons with disability are available from 9am on Friday, 18 November as follows:

Coventry: Ticket Factory 0844 581 0700

London; Venue Box Office 9.30 – 5pm 020 7619 5050

Sunderland; See Tickets - 0844 995 9577

Manchester; Venue Box Office 9.30 – 5pm - 0161 444 1894

We'll have some news for those of you in North America and Europe soon…"

So, the UK is out of the way, As you can see, North America is up next.:D

Coldplay will come to Turkey according to Cengizhan Yeldan's tweet. (Yeldan is an organisator.)

his tweet:

@CengizhanYeldan

Tüm sorulara cevap; Evet seneye Madonna ve Coldplay Türkiye'ye gelecek. Davetiye isteyenlerin ailesinden en küçük elemanı kaçırırım.

17 Oct

translate:

answer for all questions: yes, madonna and coldplay will come to Turkey next year.

:vuvuzela: :vuvuzela:

İnanamıyorum şu 2 günde ölmedim ya heyecandan bir daha ölmem ! :o :lol: 2012 yazı mı olur acaba Ceren?

This is unbelievable ! I'll see 3 Coldplay show in a year !

I am guessing that if they plan on touring the US throughout the spring months (until the end of May, I think), I figured they would make a tour of Canada after that before they moved on to other parts of the world. Hopefully the summer...it would make travelling to a venue much more doable in the summer

so I'm proven wrong the next day :( - with announcements of UK shows for end of May and June. American Express (their contest) stated they will be touring the US until the end of MAy - maybe they will hop over to Canada for a couple of dates as they tour across the US :thinking:

İnanamıyorum şu 2 günde ölmedim ya heyecandan bir daha ölmem ! :o :lol: 2012 yazı mı olur acaba Ceren?

This is unbelievable ! I'll see 3 Coldplay show in a year !

you're really lucky girl :sneaky: :sneaky:

geçen sene de dedikodular vardı ama bu adam daha sağlam birisine benziyor... forumda genel bölümlerde kendi dilinde konuşmak yasak olduğu için bende İngilizce yazmak zorunda kaldım :D

lets hope!!!

you're really lucky girl :sneaky: :sneaky:

geçen sene de dedikodular vardı ama bu adam daha sağlam birisine benziyor... forumda genel bölümlerde kendi dilinde konuşmak yasak olduğu için bende İngilizce yazmak zorunda kaldım :D

lets hope!!!

Let's go to Turkish page then :)

Which means no Canada in the summer ! More chances for March! NOOOO :cry:

They will perhaps be in Canada this summer. We don't know. I await the official dates of the tour in Canada. When they were in Toronto, Guy said they wanted to come and play in Quebec City. (according to an interview of the Journal du Québec with Guy and Will) We must hope !

They will perhaps be in Canada this summer. We don't know. I await the official dates of the tour in Canada. When they were in Toronto, Guy said they wanted to come and play in Quebec City. (according to an interview of the Journal du Québec with Guy and Will) We must hope !

Wow, if they come to Quebec AND Montreal, I'll go to both, maybe even Ottawa.