✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 tour date rumours (please post dates for ALL countries in here)

l0wxo2

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's getting nearer, and nearer to my prediction, which I actually had in a dream a few nights ago, the dream was going onto the ticketmaster website, and under Coldplay it said big announcement expected 22/11/11, so by that I would have a guess the tour will be announced on 22/11/11, and tickets going on sale on 25/11/11.

Any news today? :wink3: Come on Coldplay!!! I'm kinda nervous here. :juggle:

Yeah, talk about anticipation.

Regardless, I'll throw out two cents and say they announce the 2012 tour next week after they get an attention boost from the Saturday Night Live performance this weekend.

Yeah, talk about anticipation.

Regardless, I'll throw out two cents and say they announce the 2012 tour next week after they get an attention boost from the Saturday Night Live performance this weekend.

He might have a point about that. :D

Uk dates will be stadiums.. For those who aren't aware Ricoh Arena is Coventry city fc's stadium.. On sale date is 99% certain from the person who told me.. would make sense with the added publicity of the children in need gig on 17th

My guess on other venues would be Wembley, Cardiff millennium stadium, Manchester - man city , Glasgow and Sunderland

Uk dates will be stadiums.. For those who aren't aware Ricoh Arena is Coventry city fc's stadium.. On sale date is 99% certain from the person who told me.. would make sense with the added publicity of the children in need gig on 17th

My guess on other venues would be Wembley, Cardiff millennium stadium, Manchester - man city , Glasgow and Sunderland

so, now are we thinking they will announce a WORLD TOUR w/ USA & UK stadiums? (I NEED they come come to the USA next year) or now just a UK tour? :confused:

I am guessing that if they plan on touring the US throughout the spring months (until the end of May, I think), I figured they would make a tour of Canada after that before they moved on to other parts of the world. Hopefully the summer...it would make travelling to a venue much more doable in the summer

stadium.jpg2012 UK stadium tour announced

11 November 2011 7:00 am

Dates in Coventry, London, Sunderland and Manchester confirmed

news_line.png

Good morning. We're very pleased to announce that Coldplay will play five UK stadium shows in summer 2012. The dates are as follows:

MAY

Tuesday 29 - Coventry Ricoh Stadium

JUNE

Friday 1 - London Emirates Stadium

Saturday 2 - London Emirates Stadium

Thursday 7 - Sunderland Stadium of Light

Saturday 9 - Manchester Etihad Stadium

Tickets, costing from £49.50, go on sale at 9am on Friday 18th November through gigsandtours.com / 0844 854 1360, ticketmaster.co.uk / 0844 847 2312, ticketline.co.uk / 0844 888 9991, ticketfactory.com / 0844 581 9900.

Hope that's not all for Europe for next summer. :cry:

p.s. what do you think about Coldplay for Slane Caste in 2012? Is it possible?

There better be an Irish show somewhere, but would prefer if it wasn't Slane. My choice would be one of the stadiums (stadia?) in Dublin, like Croke Park, Aviva or RDS.

On a slightly related note, why do these concerts always go on sale in the run up to Christmas? Who has money at this time of year? Much as I love to go to concerts, presents for my kids, paying bills etc have to take precedence!

There better be an Irish show somewhere, but would prefer if it wasn't Slane. My choice would be one of the stadiums (stadia?) in Dublin, like Croke Park, Aviva or RDS.

On a slightly related note, why do these concerts always go on sale in the run up to Christmas? Who has money at this time of year? Much as I love to go to concerts, presents for my kids, paying bills etc have to take precedence!

Waiting on those irish dates myself (coming all the way from Croatia) so I read of rumours about Slane gig on boards.ie.

And you're right about the concerts going on sale. They always pop up when you're out of money.

Hope that's not all for Europe for next summer. :cry:

p.s. what do you think about Coldplay for Slane Caste in 2012? Is it possible?

would LOVE it to be slane but i think thats gonna be the stone roses r foo fighters next year, looks like they are playing aviva though if this hotel is to be believed (go to the end of page) http://www.greenislehotel.com/events.html

would LOVE it to be slane but i think thats gonna be the stone roses r foo fighters next year, looks like they are playing aviva though if this hotel is to be believed (go to the end of page) http://www.greenislehotel.com/events.html

Yeah, I saw that link in some earlier posts on this thread. Still, I'm hoping for Slane. :wink3: A small satisfaction for having missed U2 and Kings of Leon there. :sad: