✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 tour date rumours (please post dates for ALL countries in here)

l0wxo2

Oh what a shame, I was expecting some sort of announcement today, it would have really made my day, as I am stuck at home with a heavy cold, and a sore throat at the moment, although I have just bidded £70 on some standing tickets for 02 arena on 9 December.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont understand, theyre playing in certain stadiums like manchester up until december but that isnt the official tour is it? When is the main huge tour going to be announced? Noel Gallagher announced his 2 weeks ago and he only released his album one week before coldplay so im hoping its soon, it has to be.

I hope they dont just do a bunch of US stadiums and forget about their homeland lol.

Gnuh. I was really looking forward to that November 1 tour announcement that never arrived.

Perhaps we're kind of spoiled because the Viva La Vida tour announcement arrived a few months "before" the album was even released. But Mylo Xyloto is at the prime of public attention right now, it would be a good time to jump on that. Eh, eh? I'm just saying.

And yes, I'm just rationalizing because of twitchy anticipation. We'll probably see an announcement later this week...perhaps the next.

A british superband Coldplay is scheduled to open their Asia Tour 2012 in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. A 2 months long tour will continue in Bangkok, Jakarta, Manila and Tokyo.

http://www.digiartworkstudio.com/malaysia/?p=49

Well, this does NOT seem to be legit. And 2 months for ONLY 5 countries who are right beside each other..

But I do hope this becomes TRUE.

ROGER WATERS @ MAGNETIC HILL

he is coming to canada. But not at The MAGNETIC HILL. He will be at Bell Center. not MAGNETIC HILL. Coldplay is still in the running it seems to me.

USA

when is this "Stadium/Arena" tour going to be announced?!???! :confused:

he is coming to canada. But not at The MAGNETIC HILL. He will be at Bell Center. not MAGNETIC HILL. Coldplay is still in the running it seems to me.

USA

when is this "Stadium/Arena" tour going to be announced?!???! :confused:

Where did you see this? Oh please, let it be Coldplay .. :(

EDIT : According to Evenko, we will know it by 7:15 AM (Quebec hour) and it's a pop-rock concert.

LET IT BE COLPLAY PLEASE!

so..when is the USA going to be announced? is the stadium your Just for the cities that they sell out? (like Boston)? or is it a full tour?:confused:

Your guesses on those questions are as good as ours. It has officially been two weeks sense album release, so maybe something will show up soon.