✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 tour date rumours (please post dates for ALL countries in here)

l0wxo2

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope they'll come to Werchter... Would be one of the best Werchter's ever with Coldplay then and most likely Foo Fighters and Red Hot Chili Peppers :)

They did RW last year, remember. So i guess we'll see them somewhere else. I hope Koning Boudewijnstadion but I guess it'll be a concert at the Werchter Festival Park (not during the festival).

As far as the US is concerned, they will probably do stadiums in LA, San Francisco, Chicago, NY, Boston, Philly and Washington D.C., and the usual arenas/amphitheaters in all other cities. While they are popular here, I don't think they're big enough to play stadiums outside of the major cities.

Canada, Coldplay is still in the Running!

read this article first: http://atlanticcanadarocks.ca/content.php/410-BREAKING-Madonna-to-play-MAGNETIC-HILL-JULY-20th-Halloween-Announcement-Two-Day-Festival

Then read this article: http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/-/entertainment/10459561/madonna-tour-schedule-a-hoax-promoter/

so, Coldplay can still be pro forming as you can see.

USA. so.. maybe a North America tour announcement soon?

I live in the United Kingdom, and this morning I had a dream I went onto a ticketmaster website, and it said 22/11/11 a massive coldplay announcement, I partly hope this is true, as I have almost run out of money at the moment, although if tickets did go on sale earlier, I would still try for them, so at the moment I am predicting the UK Tour will be announced on 22/11/11, and tickets going on sale on 25/11/11 (exactly a month before Christmas). How spooky is that.

I've been asked not to post about this so I'll simply refute it before the rumour even starts up again.

Coldplay are NOT going to add a second date in London for Saturday the 10th of December at the 02.

Hope that's clear ;)

I wouldn't believe that website. My husband is a huge Formula 1 fan and he says there is no Formula 1 in Dubiln on June 2-3, 2012, like the website says...

There is. If you type formula 1 into google, there is articles about it and ticketmaster has tickets on sale.