✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 tour date rumours (please post dates for ALL countries in here)

l0wxo2

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The original article seems to be this, but you need a subscription to read it..if I remember correctly, the Parisien already mentioned a gig at the Stade de France next summer when the band played the Main Square Festival, but I can't recall whether they speculated a date at that time :thinking:

We have a radio that announced Coldplay will play in Italy in March, then we have the speculated gig in San Siro in June, they need to make these damn dates official, I'm confused as hell :bomb:

this[/url], but you need a subscription to read it..if I remember correctly, the Parisien already mentioned a gig at the Stade de France next summer when the band played the Main Square Festival, but I can't recall whether they speculated a date at that time :thinking:

if I remember correctly, Le Parisien mentioned something in June

^ Still no US tour dates announcement and I am going crazy :confused: hopefully some dates will be announced next week...

I second that, I'm going crazy too. The least they could do is say when dates will be announced so we don't have to wait in random anticipation for weeks.

I second that, I'm going crazy too. The least they could do is say when dates will be announced so we don't have to wait in random anticipation for weeks.

:nod:

But honestly, I could wait till March, just to be sure I won't be in London while they're here. :P

I really just hope the tour dates are announced soon and the tickets go on sale before middle of January. I am moving out of state to attend Graduate school in January and would like them to go on sale before I move while I still have my full time job and can afford them :lol: I will find a way to go regardless though!

USA, head's up:

http://www.webcitation.org/63I8f2hKv

:confused:

I wouldn't give that article too much credibility. It's another instance of the media taking a quote and skewing it into something 'sensational'. Coldplay is huge in the USA, and Holmes, the tour manager, told Billboard that touring will happen largely in the USA and Europe. To top that off the 11/11 announcement of UK arenas told US and Europe to stay tuned for news. So overall, no credibility in that article at all.

I wouldn't give that article too much credibility. It's another instance of the media taking a quote and skewing it into something 'sensational'. Coldplay is huge in the USA, and Holmes, the tour manager, told Billboard that touring will happen largely in the USA and Europe. To top that off the 11/11 announcement of UK arenas told US and Europe to stay tuned for news. So overall, no credibility in that article at all.

true

:nod: They will be touring the US, so I do not believe what this article says at all.

Just came in here to see if there were any US dates...nope I guess not. And if it is this early spring...talk about waiting till the last second to decide something! How frustrating! I'm also shocked that Coldplay.com has left us in the dark too!