✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART II)

bearcat1229

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like i said i'm a psych major.. attempting to do a Gen Ed Biology class current event. Looping PoC over and over as it's catchy to me. Not 100% perfect to my ears, but i know it will be live, as it will in the full context of the ALBUM that NEEDS to LEAK.

wait im confused, how did PoC even get out there? was it streamed on itunes or was it not??

It was recorded while it was played legitimately on a Netherlands radio site. So it's more of a rip than a leak.

^^^Yeah, the Fringers are coming out in droves all of a sudden. WAY cool. :D

wait im confused, how did PoC even get out there? was it streamed on itunes or was it not??

It was streamed from a foreign radio stations website and someone ripped it from the site and uploaded it on some website and everyone just went crazy :D

Man this thread seems to be getting a little exclusive talking only about fringe. It's like everyone's laughing, and riding, and corn-holing except for me lol.

Has any better quality been found of PoC? or is the 128 the best we got, because everything just sounds so mixed together

Man this thread seems to be getting a little exclusive talking only about fringe. It's like everyone's laughing, and riding, and corn-holing except for me lol.

And me...

hey I have an idea...what if we made our own totally off topic leak thread and talked about random stuff that only we knew about!!!

What random stuff do you know about that I know about?????

It was recorded while it was played legitimately on a Netherlands radio site. So it's more of a rip than a leak.

^Yeah, the Fringers are coming out in droves all of a sudden. WAY cool. :D

ohh i see.. thank you! you're actually one of the few i recognize from when i used to post a lot back in the pre-viva era.. you're always so friendly and helpful!

Has any better quality been found of PoC? or is the 128 the best we got, because everything just sounds so mixed together

Facepalm lol. I was hoping someone would pick up on the Arrested Development reference there, but it seems that my post has only warranted people to try and redirect this thread to coldplay related issues. Go figure...who would want to talk about coldplay lol. :P

So far this is what we got in our mission to fringefy Coldplay

-Yellow is called "Amber"

-The Scientist is called "The Bishop"

-And Will has long flowing red hair

-Eno = Walter

-Parachutes = Anchors.

-AROBTTH = "A Rush of Mercury to the Data Disk"

-X&Y = "Red & Blue"

-Phil = Astrid

-EMI = Massive Dynamic

you know...now that it's nearly monday, life will go by fast and before you know it we'll have it in full and we can celebrate and fight over the new direction until all of us die of carpel tunnel. Life's good.

36 hours :D :D: :D :D :D :D