✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART II)

bearcat1229

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys! Please stop downloading it! How do you think they feel knowing that it's been leaked?? Please wait for October 24 and buy the CD.

Dude we are all mega Coldplay fans, We're gonna purchase the cd and more. But hans are curious creatures. We gotta go where no man has gone before. Innovation. Creativity.

... Ok we have no self control

Guys! Please stop downloading it! How do you think they feel knowing that it's been leaked?? Please wait for October 24 and buy the CD.
I think they don't mind if they see how well it's received right now and surely these people that are so eager to get their hands on it now, will buy the CD anyway. I know I will.

Dude we are all mega Coldplay fans, We're gonna purchase the cd and more. But hans are curious creatures. We gotta go where no man has gone before. Innovation. Creativity.

... Ok we have no self control

Exactly my thoughts.

How do you think they'll feel once they know regardless of the leak ill be the first to buy it on to the 24th