✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART II)

bearcat1229

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just listened and I will say it's just an ok album, it's good but not epic and certainly not even close to being their best, imho. I'm glad most people are liking it, but in some cases I'm not sure if they're so happy because the actual album is good or because we were just dying to hear and we are all hyped at this moment.

I guess the main problem I have with the album is that it is extremely overproduced and in many songs Chris's voice can't even be heard! It's as if they had thought he can't sing and had tried to cover this by overproducing.

I don't see any classics here that will stand the test of time.

I have just listened and I will say it's just an ok album, it's good but not epic and certainly not even close to being their best, imho. I'm glad most people are liking it, but in some cases I'm not sure if they're so happy because the actual album is good or because we were just dying to hear and we are all hyped at this moment.

I guess the main problem I have with the album is that it is extremely overproduced and in many songs Chris's voice can't even be heard! It's as if they had thought he can't sing and had tried to cover this by overproducing.

I don't see any classics here that will stand the test of time.

this were my thoughts , theres a couple of tracks what might last a while but the rest i think will just fade away and be forgotton about , i think maybe it seems dissapointing because it got hyped up so much thats usually when things turn out not as great as you expect

Dear Colplay,

This album was more than 100% worth it and i can honestly say that i loved all 14 tracks. Bands like yours only come around once in a lifetime and i'm so glad to be around to be able to hear your amazing songs. Coming from a 17 year old who basically never shows and emotion of sadness, Up In flames and Up With The Birds both made me cry. What an amazing album. I can say that i did have a few doubts about this album though you have proved me wrong in every way possible. The songs work extremely well together and there is honestly no word to describe the greatness of Mylo Xyloto. I can not wait to see you live in concert when you come to Australia.

Thank you,

Connor

can you sign my name on that card too?

At the end of Charlie Brown. So far so good. Thought the piano at the end of the live versions of the song were just a lead in for Live Is For Living, but I'm glad it made the album.

Oh, the beginning of UATW. What an epic guitar..