✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone not listening to the album.

SprayCanSoul

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just cancelled my Amazon pre order. It said it would arrive between Oct 27 and Oct 31! No way. I can go to Target on my way home and have it in my hot little hands, probably on sale too!

And to answer the original question, the only song I've listened to was UATW. I couldn't help it (love it, by the way).

Well that Side A sampler really helped me as I haven't had any desire to not wait until Monday since listening to it. So that leaves the whole of side B (bar MM) unheard and then the majority of side A's studio versions unheard since I've only listened to live and snippets of studio in the sampler. Looking forward to Monday :)

I'm not listening till I get my solid copy in my hands, for me its like opening christmas presents a week before christmas, I just would never do it!!!! I'm looking very much forward to listening to it on monday, its something to look forward to, god knows I don't have much of that these days.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Still waiting patiently for this. So glad now I didn't give into temptation and listened to the poor audio leak. Heard HLH and CB but that's it.

Still waiting patiently for this. So glad now I didn't give into temptation and listened to the poor audio leak. Heard HLH and CB but that's it.

i was gonna only hear HLH and CB as well. but i heard that they experimented with HLH so much that i didn't want to spoil that either and listen to it. so i only listened to CB and loved it! the piano outro is very very good. :D the soft piano and emotional strings mesh so well ;)

please someone pm me!:P

Or should I be patient and wait untill monday? Aah I can't choose! It is released in my country today! so I could just listen to the radio to hear it but I want to hear the songs in the right order the first time I listen!

sorry :P

please someone pm me!:P

Or should I be patient and wait untill monday? Aah I can't choose! It is released in my country today! so I could just listen to the radio to hear it but I want to hear the songs in the right order the first time I listen!

sorry :P

you can wait

3 days are nothing if you look on how long you had to wait for the album and seeing the band