✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone not listening to the album.

SprayCanSoul

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not listening until I have the physical album disc in my hand. And it will played on surround sound somewhere in my house, not on my laptop.

Same... Will Listen to the whole album once i get it... its much more rewarding... i just wish i never heard most of the songs already... they should have just released ETIAW as a single... and not played the rest in concerts....

After only finding out an hour ago after coming home from college that the album leaked...I have now given in, well, I'm downloading it as we speak, but I may not even listen to it, if anything I'll probably only listen to the songs they've played at festivals and delete the songs we haven't heard until the album physically arrives at my door next Monday! :P

I've ordered the super duper pop-up version and plan to still buy a CD next Tuesday, but I swore up & down on everything that is holy that I would not listen to a leak. I even stopped listening to the live stuff 2 weeks ago. I lasted about 45 minutes before I caved. I'm a weak and pathetic woman. :\

Was going to refuse to listen to any of it. Then accidentally heard Princess of China. Hopefully, if I Mp3 that from youtube, then I'll listen to that and all the live versions to get me through the week. Roll on the 24th. I'm up for it.

Same... Will Listen to the whole album once i get it... its much more rewarding... i just wish i never heard most of the songs already... they should have just released ETIAW as a single... and not played the rest in concerts....

exactly! im not listening either. have to say though reading all the reviews on here is absolutely killin me! some say the last 4 tracks are the best

Trying REALLY hard not too, but not sure. I guess if all the links get removed before I decide to listen, then I won't ha. Ugh, I hate leaks in a way as I'm all mentally prepared for the release date, then WHAM! - a carrot dangling in front of me! :lol: