✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone not listening to the album.

SprayCanSoul

I will only listening to it when I have the album on my hands! Since tomorrow I will pre-order the limited pop-up version of the album, that means I will only have it in december. So yes, I will wait two more months! :\

Please, don't ask me how am I going to do this. I have no idea! :thinking: But I will try my best and I hope I succed!

(I think I won't come to the internet till december so I can resist listening to the album... Yeah, I'm really seeing myself doing this... :laugh3: )

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just listened to PoC since I had heard it anyway in the live version, but I hope I'll be able to hold on until the 25th- day of release in Italy, I'll be on my way to Madrid though, so I'll buy it once I have collected my tickets!I have to work out how to listen to it when there!

Yeah I'm definitely not listening to it. No matter what anyone says or the reviews I hear, I will restrict judgment until I actually have it.

Following along as Coldplay was making this album, I wouldn't be a true fan by listening to the leak, despite them being well off enough that this leak won't hurt them. Still...they worked hard and deserve to get their album purchased...and then listened to.

HAVE. TO. RESIST. TEMPTATION.

NOT. LISTENING. TO. THE. LEAK.

It's getting really hard, and I only heard about the leak like 15 mins ago...

Nonetheless, I am NOT going to listen. I'll have my physical copy and listen to it calmly with good sound quality in my player.

Ok I've resisted sort of....Zane Lowe played Hurts like Heaven and Charlie Brown...But its ok because I have already heard them in the festivals (even though the album version is different) I've heard PoC aswell. But im holding out because of the new songs we haven't heard....that counts right?

I have never been the type to listen to a leak to an album. If it's an artist that I tend to care less about I may listen to...but even then, I don't bother just because in those cases I just don't are as much. With Coldplay and Linkin Park, I refuse to listen to leaks because I absolutely love the experience of opening the cd and plugging it into my stereo set with my headphones on. Then I can flip through the book and know that I am listening to the best possible quality of the songs in the best conditions that I can get them. For me leaks just feel like it's not as good. At least I'm not going as far as I did with Linkin Park...I refused to look at the tracklist :lol:

And oh, I refused to listen to the lives and read song descriptions. I like that initial shock of a new song

As much as I want to listen to the leak im gonna wait until release day -

October 21st for me.

Anyone else not listening to the leak......

You're not alone. I am also going to wait for the album's official release which will be on 24 October in Denmark. I look forward to having the physical CD.

I'm not going to listen until next Monday, or Sunday night, when iTunes releases it.

While I was on break at work today, I searched a couple of songs on YouTube (DLIBYH, UFO, Up in Flames and Us Against The World) and listened to about 30-seconds of each. I think the small samples have enough taste to calm my desire to download the leak.

Here's to hoping I don't break my own "rule". But, it is killing me.

Holding out. I've waited this long, what's another 3 days?

What's happening in three days?

I'm not going to listen until next Monday, or Sunday night, when iTunes releases it.

While I was on break at work today, I searched a couple of songs on YouTube (DLIBYH, UFO, Up in Flames and Us Against The World) and listened to about 30-seconds of each. I think the small samples have enough taste to calm my desire to download the leak.

Here's to hoping I don't break my own "rule". But, it is killing me.

What's happening in three days?

She's Australian. MX is released in Australia in three days. :)

^ ...'til Kingdom Come?

:P

Good luck waiting everyone! I completely agree with what a few people have said about opening the CD and looking through the liner notes as I listen. I only buy actual physical CDs for a very few special bands, so it's like a special occasion. :)