✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone not listening to the album.

SprayCanSoul

Mp3!!! December is just too long, it would be torture!! :sick:

Yeah, I know :( That would only happen if I didn't come to the internet till december! And I don't think this will happen... Now, my ideia is listening to the mp3 version on Monday just once (or twice :rolleyes:) and then wait to listen to it again when I have the pop-up version :thinking:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know why you are doing this. The leak is even in FLAC so that means high quality aswell.

Because we've waited three years for this album, and it'll feel so much more satisfying knowing we've waited that little bit extra :D it may be a week's worth of agony, but in 15 years we'll always remember that we held out, and let the hype grow naturally, rather than cutting it short :D Sorry.

Because we've waited three years for this album, and it'll feel so much more satisfying knowing we've waited that little bit extra :D it may be a week's worth of agony, but in 15 years we'll always remember that we held out, and let the hype grow naturally, rather than cutting it short :D Sorry.

Well, its a nice album but its not sergeant peppers or london calling. the hype's there and normal people don't buy albums anyways so they will be talknig about it before you as a fan even heard it. seems kinda the wrong way around

I have got to stop coming on this thread and site forum. It just makes it harder for me to resist haha. But I'm going to resist it anyways! Go 25th....why...25th....why...wish it'd come at least with the rest of the world on the 24th

Well, its a nice album but its not sergeant peppers or london calling. the hype's there and normal people don't buy albums anyways so they will be talknig about it before you as a fan even heard it. seems kinda the wrong way around

Actually people do buy albums. Just like some people buy vinyls.

And there are different types of fan practices. For those of us waiting to listen, it goes back to a habit that maybe most of us formed before the era of mp3s and leaking. There's an emotional attachment that the act provides and for us, enhances our cultural capital in the fandom. I'm not saying that those of us waiting are better fans than those who've listened to the leak, it's just different practices that we see as being part of fan culture.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the wait :) I might even wait until after the physical release, it's so nice to have something so exciting to look forward to, a bit like when we used to keep back Christmas presents until after Christmas lunch :dance:

I didn't even pre-order the album.

I actually want to go into the store, take the CD down from the shelve, pay and walk out of the store with that CD in my hands.

I do that for all my favourite bands and the feeling is something worth waiting for. :)

Even with that said, the wait can be cruel. Lol.

With the last couple albums I listened to them as they were streamed on the website. This time I have learnt patience and I look forward to the feeling of walking in tomorrow and getting it off the shelf and running back to blasting it full volume! The experience is much better than listening to music off a screen.