✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MX "Album Sampler"

samerater

Guest howyousawtheworld

That sounded wonderful especially UATW. Just realised the quality of HLH and CB( the only two I've heard) I heard yesterday are now fucking abysmal. If that's your leak you can go stuff it. I will leave my appetite and judgement to be served by the full quality when I buy the cd on Monday. Won't post a review until then at least. 99% of the reviews I've read on here are melodramatic as hell (read the pitiful WOM reviews - hilarity ensues! :laugh3: )

That sounded wonderful especially UATW. Just realised the quality of HLH and CB( the only two I've heard) I heard yesterday are now fucking abysmal. If that's your leak you can go stuff it. I will leave my appetite and judgement to be served by the full quality when I buy the cd on Monday.

Was just thinking the same thing. SSSSSOOOOOOOOO many people complaining about how they can't hear Chris, and I'm thinking "Why didn't you just wait till the final mix?" :laugh3: When I hear this album, it'll make me appreciate it a lot more :dozey:

Guest howyousawtheworld
Was just thinking the same thing. SSSSSOOOOOOOOO many people complaining about how they can't hear Chris, and I'm thinking "Why didn't you just wait till the final mix?" :laugh3: When I hear this album, it'll make me appreciate it a lot more :dozey:

If you're writing a review based on a poor quality leak then that is desperate. That would be like writing up a report of a football match you only heard on the radio.

Is it just me, or does this sound better then anything we have O_o

Edit: this mx version is different then what I have. The xylophone kicks in at the beginning, and not at the end. anyone notice that?

Hm.... I think it is true, the sound of this sampler is better than the leak version. That is awesome !