✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HAVE IT!!! (AKA the 'I just got my Mylo Xyloto' thread!)

hayachris

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm in Perth and i went out looking for the album on Friday morning...went to a JBHifi and a music store in Fremantle but had no luck at either store :( now i wont have enough money for it till this Friday so i'll get it then....i was so devastated when i realised that the Pop-Up edition doesnt come out till December 12th (i ordered it when it FIRST became available) ...and i'm gonnu leave the country on december 7th so either my family will send it to me or my mum will bring it in mid/late january :( at least i should be getting the digital copy via email tonight sometime :)

Do you guys think that we will get the MP3 download that comes with the pop-up edition at midnight or do you think we'll get it sometime early tomorrow morning? I was just wondering since I know the iTunes digital copy will be available at midnight. I will totally stay up and listen if we get it at midnight.

It's 8:30am here now and still no sign of the album from emails. I call this a bit of a fuckery. They've said 'sometime today' which means it could drop in our inboxes at any time. Which is kind of lame considering I am at work for 12 hours today and was kind of hoping to hear it properly.

I really thought the SA release date was today, but just went to the shops to look for it, and was given a look as though I belonged in a mental asylum, and then informed that no new Coldplay album had been released. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Edit: My mom just got it for me, she lives in a bigger town, so I'll get it from her at the weekend. Have the digital version until then :)

Have it - and it's awesome...

Was straight into HMV this morning and got the first copy off the shelf. And I'm not disappointed. From start to finish, the album is a beautifully conceived work of art, using broad brushstrokes as well as fine detail to create an unforgettable musical landscape. I personally don't feel it is over-produced - I think the invention and willingness to push the envelope at every opportunity increases the intensity of the colours that the band have used throughout. Put it on, turn it up loud and escape to the world of Mylo Xyloto. You won't be disappointed.

Still waiting on the pop-up download email, however I popped in the local store to pick up two copies for my friend and my mum (I am sure either one will let me keep one of the CDs until December!) . Now I can say I have Mylo Xyloto! Can´t wait to hear it in a short while, with a nice cup of tea!

web.jpg?ver=13194583550001

web.jpg?ver=13194583560001

GAH! I didn't know there was going to be two styles to choose from! Why must they do this to me. I don't want to have to decide, but I also don't want to have to buy two of the same cds. What to do???!!!

edit: Am heading to local record store in 15 minutes to make my purchase!!

Hmm whats funny is that within 12 hours its the top selling album and has over 2500 ratings and 108 pages of reviews on the US iTunes store. The only bad part is that PoC is the top downloaded track from it... boo. Charlie Brown is next followed by Paradise and HLH.