✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HAVE IT!!! (AKA the 'I just got my Mylo Xyloto' thread!)

hayachris

Ooh, I got my copy yesterday from JB as well. There was no display for it though or anything- just on the shelves in the artist section :(

Played it for the first time and 1am last night and it was such a wonderful experience. Just sitting there and taking it all in for the first time.

Just have to order the pop up version now :D

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the album this morning in my mailbox:D! You can choose between the silver MX front or the colorful Mylo Xyloto front which is on the back of the booklet.

Ordered the limited pop-up edition back in september but couldnt wait any longer so got myself the album today as well:lol:.

I caved in as well! The album is discounted here at only € 15, so I decided to split it with a friend, while waiting for my pop-up edition. Nothin beats the excitement of waltzing into the music store on release day! So excited!

Reading this is making me cave and wanting to go out and get a physical copy. I bought it on iTunes and the limited edition. I know the limited edition brings a physical copy (which I need for my car. No aux jack :() but I don't want to wait till December to get it. Looks like I'm spending more monies now haha.

Do you guys think that we will get the MP3 download that comes with the pop-up edition at midnight or do you think we'll get it sometime early tomorrow morning? I was just wondering since I know the iTunes digital copy will be available at midnight. I will totally stay up and listen if we get it at midnight.

Do you guys think that we will get the MP3 download that comes with the pop-up edition at midnight or do you think we'll get it sometime early tomorrow morning? I was just wondering since I know the iTunes digital copy will be available at midnight. I will totally stay up and listen if we get it at midnight.

Good question! If the iTunes edition drops at midnight, it would make sense for the emails to be sent at midnight as well, however I have a feeling they might first send them out tomorrow morning or later: let´s hope I am wrong. I for one will go and grab the CD tomorrow: midnight listening is not for me. I need to be fully awake ! hehe :)