✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Absolute Radio An Audience with Coldplay - Live recording on http://absoluteradio00s.co.uk/ around 1

busybeeburns

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they done? :(

From a first listen of the album I think Charlie Brown is my favourite too. :)

Edit: Sorry for the spamming. :P Apparently I'm having a listening party here alone. :P

it's because you are in the wrong thread ! :P The steve lamacq one is another one

Ah, so a shorter version of today's then? Well, then hopefully someone recorded it so the ones who couldn't chat it this morning can listen to it :D

Yeah that's right. I really hope someone recorded it as well because I missed the first half and it seemed like the best interview ever! Doesn't look like anyone has recorded it though :(

Did no-one record today's stream? :disappointed: :bigcry:

Yes it was me correcting Christian about Coldplaying.com :P Ah it was...amazing! They were so so so close. I was front row with a big name badge on, Chris said hello to us all :wacky: The interview as you heard was hilarious! My question was so so so lame, but I had to ask it cos I phoned into the radio show that morning. I got lots of eye contact from them both as they answered though.

The guy next to me with the pants question was sooooo funny. I couldn't stop laughing. Chris actually gave him £20 too! :lol:

Once it was over Chris was like "okay what shit do you want signing" :P They both took the time to sign everything and take pictures. :nice: Someone passed Chris a MX CD and he said it was the first he'd ever signed. We also showed him our tattoos and he was very impressed and showed us his. Jonny was a sweetheart and so very obliging. And really very hot. :wacky:

Such an amazing experience.

Did no-one record today's stream? :disappointed: :bigcry:

Yes it was me correcting Christian about Coldplaying.com :P Ah it was...amazing! They were so so so close. I was front row with a big name badge on, Chris said hello to us all :wacky: The interview as you heard was hilarious! My question was so so so lame, but I had to ask it cos I phoned into the radio show that morning. I got lots of eye contact from them both as they answered though.

The guy next to me with the pants question was sooooo funny. I couldn't stop laughing. Chris actually gave him £20 too! :lol:

Once it was over Chris was like "okay what shit do you want signing" :P They both took the time to sign everything and take pictures. :nice: Someone passed Chris a MX CD and he said it was the first he'd ever signed. We also showed him our tattoos and he was very impressed and showed us his. Jonny was a sweetheart and so very obliging. And really very hot. :wacky:

Such an amazing experience.

Oh that sounds so great! Wish I was there :).

What tattoos do you have? Are the Coldplay related? And what tattoos does Chris have?