✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Absolute Radio An Audience with Coldplay - Live recording on http://absoluteradio00s.co.uk/ around 1

busybeeburns

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea! this shows he is sooooo much better with question regarding family and that Bert guy was a huge JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Bert guy was such an ass!! He knows that Chris doesn't like those questions and yet they still asked or said something offensive. I found why he said offensive. It was like he said that gwyneth has to like or promote the album because they're married and not because it's good. But what really pissed me off was how he said he didn't know what he did wrong!! I was getting so angry.

Anyways, that guy sucks. This is the best interview ever!

We showed Chris our tattoos and he said they looked "well fucking good" and that they were "fucking awesome" he then showed us his A and M tattoos! :wacky: full report later. We're having a nerve reducing drink :drunk:

Hahaha.. I bet! My god I bet you're shaking, I think I would have been!

We showed Chris our tattoos and he said they looked "well fucking good" and that they were "fucking awesome" he then showed us his A and M tattoos! :wacky: full report later. We're having a nerve reducing drink :drunk:

awesome! can't wait to read it! thanks for everything Mimixxx

Wow! You even got to talk to them afterwards? How lucky! I'm happy for you!

Link to tweet with pics. Off now!

Mich, you must be the luckiest person on Earth!

The interview was absolutely hilarious!

I loved Chris' description of his haircut, that he has hair of various length for the first time :laugh3:

I hope someone recorded it, this is worth several listens!

Did Chris actually give him £20?!

By the way I have to just come back from the Q&A with Coldplay. I'm Andy the coldplay spotter hahah! I can't believe he recognised me!

And yes he really did give him £20. The question guy wanted to give it back but Chris insisted. it was hilarious!

By the way I have to just come back from the Q&A with Coldplay. I'm Andy the coldplay spotter hahah! I can't believe he recognised me!

And yes he really did give him £20. The question guy wanted to give it back but Chris insisted. it was hilarious!

Hi Andy!

Wow that's brilliant! Chris is such a great guy!

Oh my... It sucks seeing this thread now having missed what you say was one of the funniest, most random and best interviews ever. :sad: I really wanted to hear Mich. :(

I so hope someone recorded it or that Absolute Radio will put it online.

Off-topic: I just happened to turn on this player someone linked to and "Everything's Not Lost" is on. :wacky:

You're a legend, Andy! I'm glad you got to go to the interview and Chris recognized you. LOL What a thrill it must have been!