✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official end of the viva era :(

Blakexy1125

You were great and you were the reason i have loved coldplay this much and viva la vida was my favorite album and still is so this ones to you!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE&ob=av3n]Coldplay - Viva La Vida - YouTube[/ame]

Viva la Vida the viva era! :D

you will be missed!

p.s. you had the best clothing :D

I love everything about this era. I only started loving Coldplay after listening to Viva La Vida on the radio and serching for it on the internet hours later. Haven't got the chance to buy MX CD yet, so until now, that's my favourite album (not only by the band). And I loved the costumes.

But I'm happy with the new one, a lot of things from Viva are back, the clothes are a little bit similar, the sound brings somethings from LIJ, so let's wait and see how this goes.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Still my favourite ever. I love it. I'm even listening to Strawberry Swing live right now. Now on the day of Mylo Xyloto being released that's a bit like playing with an old toy you got from previous a Christmas on Christmas Day.

Not a criticism of this MX era, but testament to the Viva era. The best Coldplay era.

I will sorely miss the Viva Era. I loved the clothes, the theme, the album, and the ep. All of it was epic. It's the first era I was able to see them live. I became a fan mid X&Y era. I was 13 or 14 then and didn't start going to concerts until I could drive myself. It was also the era that turned me into a complete fangirl where I used to be a casual fan. I think seeing them live helped with that. So far I'm not liking MX era as much as Viva Era, but I should probably give it more of a chance before I judge. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...