✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If you were to recommend 5 songs to a person whos never listened to coldplay what would you recommen

Blakexy1125

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Viva La Vida

-Trouble

-Clocks

-Swallowed in the Sea

-Every Teardrop Is A Water

One from each album to give them a taste of each...I also thought these songs where different enough from each other to also give them a taste of a few of Coldplay's different styles.

I would have to pick the top 5 most popular ones that they can relate to. And if I show them a slow song they will automatically say they suck even though their slow songs are the best.. :(

1. Paradise

2. Viva La Vida

3. Fix You

4. Clocks

5. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

Deary me, this is so tough!

1. Fix You

2. Charlie Brown

3. Clocks

4. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

5. Don't Let it Break Your Heart

I can't believe I left songs such as Viva La Vida, Yellow, In My Place, The Scientist and Paradise out!!!

I also can't believe that just one person before this post nominated Don't Let it Break Your Heart! For me, it is such an underrated song of Coldplay's; it's so upbeat and the guitar and drumming involved is absolutely sensational!

Is there someone in this world who hasn't heard a Coldplay song?

You wouldn't think so, would you? But there are! I was talking to a girl at church and she asked me what music I liked. I said I liked Coldplay, assuming that EVERYBODY had heard of them, and she had no idea who they where...So I guess there are people that haven't. I even asked her if she'd heard Viva La Vida, thinking that maybe she just didn't know who it was by, but no! Then I try to sing it for her...:confused:

-Viva La Vida

-Trouble

-Clocks

-Swallowed in the Sea

-Every Teardrop Is A Water

One from each album to give them a taste of each...I also thought these songs where different enough from each other to also give them a taste of a few of Coldplay's different styles.

exactly what i was thinking but with other suggestions... for me it would be:

trouble

politik

white shadows

strawberry swing

don't let it break your heart

+bigger stronger gosh i love that song xD at least to show something of the old days...

Deary me, this is so tough!

1. Fix You

2. Charlie Brown

3. Clocks

4. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

5. Don't Let it Break Your Heart

I can't believe I left songs such as Viva La Vida, Yellow, In My Place, The Scientist and Paradise out!!!

I also can't believe that just one person before this post nominated Don't Let it Break Your Heart! For me, it is such an underrated song of Coldplay's; it's so upbeat and the guitar and drumming involved is absolutely sensational!

a) i did n.n

b) i have to change my profile pic xD