✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[21-Nov-2011] Coldplay @ Il Più Grande Spettacolo Dopo Il Weekend (Italian show), Rome

Weird interview:confused:, but I did like it when Chris leaned in and told the guy "I need that back" refering to his jacket:lol:

:laugh3: that was hilarious!

but it got me thinking, does he only own one jacket? with all of these shows it's just weird if that is the case.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it was me! LOL

There were a lot of people that asked me "ehy, is it Paradise?" when they started playing ETIAW... ._.'

coldplayads.png

Beh dobbiamo ringraziare il fatto che per partecipare bisognava conoscere qualcuno in rai.....l'italia è o non è il paese del nepotismo??

Scusa lo sfogo sono incazzata nera per questo fatto!!! Solo in pochi nel pubblico erano veri fan...per i restanti solo uno sfizio!!

ora traduco:

Well we have to thank the fact that to be part of the audience you had to know a Rai employee. isn't italy the country of nepotism? :veryangry2:

Sorry for the complaint (and the italian part) but I'm veeery very angry about it!!

Only a few of them were real fans...for the rest of them, watch this little show was just a whim!!

Yeah, it was me! LOL

There were a lot of people that asked me "ehy, is it Paradise?" when they started playing ETIAW... ._.'

Tanta stima da parte mia, sappilo :nod:

Comunque c'erano anche le (brutte) statuine di fianco a me che su Yellow e Clocks non sapevano manco una parola e non si sono mosse di un millimetro e l'unica cosa che sono riusciti a fare è stato fare video, postarli su facebook e aspettare i commenti di invidia dei loro amici, avrei tagliato la testa a tutti :veryangry2:

Anyway, I was sure they recorded ETIAW as well and it seems they're going to show it later in December during a best of of the show :)

A pic from me, will post more this evening :)

452641942.jpg

iriden sono contenta che tu fossi lì come goldrush almeno qualcuno di degno c'era!!!!

Laura in riferimento al problema del nepotismo (verissimo dato che tutti quelli che sono entrati entravano a nome di qualcuno, bastava vedere la lista... lasciamo stare!), io non conoscevo nessuno ma ho avuto solo tanta, tanta fortuna a trovarmi nel posto giusto al momento giusto! La cosa che mi è dispiaciuta di più è, nel mio metro quadrato, essere stato l'unico a muoversi e a cantare e anzi mi sentivo pure un po' pazzo a esaltarmi su Clocks dato che il resto delle persone erano lì immobili per poi invece scatenarsi a Paradise...nah, mi ricorda Venezia dove sulle note di Live is For Living tutti quelli accanto a me iniziarono a chiedere: "ma è del nuovo album"?! :veryangry2:

Yeah, I'm sure they'll show it later. Chris said something like "now we are going to register one song for the TV, ok?" and then they started playing ETIAW.

fioce.png

Laura in riferimento al problema del nepotismo (verissimo dato che tutti quelli che sono entrati entravano a nome di qualcuno, bastava vedere la lista... lasciamo stare!), io non conoscevo nessuno ma ho avuto solo tanta, tanta fortuna a trovarmi nel posto giusto al momento giusto! La cosa che mi è dispiaciuta di più è, nel mio metro quadrato, essere stato l'unico a muoversi e a cantare e anzi mi sentivo pure un po' pazzo a esaltarmi su Clocks dato che il resto delle persone erano lì immobili per poi invece scatenarsi a Paradise...nah, mi ricorda Venezia dove sulle note di Live is For Living tutti quelli accanto a me iniziarono a chiedere: "ma è del nuovo album"?! :veryangry2:

Yeah, I'm sure they'll show it later. Chris said something like "now we are going to register one song for the TV, ok?" and then they started playing ETIAW.

fioce.png

E ciò mi rende anora più contenta!!! :D cacchio una botta di fortuna a qualcuno che la vuole e che desiderava essere li per davvero non fa mai male :D

Quello che mi stizza è che questo vizio della gente di infilarsi ai concerti, agli eventi così per capriccio poi ci rovina la reputazione!! Si entra per conoscenza ok, ma costoro avessero la decenza e la coerenza di lasciare il posto a raccomandati FAN!!

Non mi rallegra immaginare che i coldplay abbiano pensato che quegli italiani presenti (tranne qualcuno come te) fossero la schifezza del pubblico.

Poi ti credo che non fanno tanti concerti in italia!

Passiamo alle cose più divertenti va

Let's talk about funnier things.

It seems that the mozzarella di bufala producers decided to give Coldplay lifelong supplies of mozzarella because they helped to promote their product..but they can only have it when they come to Italy, and they will be given as much as they want while here..so uhm, Coldplay you know what to do :P

And looking at the graphs of the audience watching the tv yesterday evening, the peak, with 15 million people, was when Coldplay were there, basically one out of every two people in front of the tv was watching them :awesome:

Here's some of my pics

cping01.jpg

cping02.jpg

cping03.jpg

cping04.jpg

cping05.jpg

the show has been a big success on italian television.

these are the ratings during coldplay's performance and interview:

13.576.000 spectators (42.24% share)

Of course, look, that's a 42!!! :lol:

Yeah, it was me! LOL

coldplayads.png

Just know that you're a genius :D

Beh dobbiamo ringraziare il fatto che per partecipare bisognava conoscere qualcuno in rai.....l'italia è o non è il paese del nepotismo??

Scusa lo sfogo sono incazzata nera per questo fatto!!! Solo in pochi nel pubblico erano veri fan...per i restanti solo uno sfizio!!

ora traduco:

Well we have to thank the fact that to be part of the audience you had to know a Rai employee. isn't italy the country of nepotism? :veryangry2:

Sorry for the complaint (and the italian part) but I'm veeery very angry about it!!

Only a few of them were real fan...for the rest, watch this little show was just a whim!!

You don't have to be sorry, you're bloody right... It's such a shame! :veryangry2:

Passiamo alle cose più divertenti va

Let's talk about funnier things.

It seems that the mozzarella di bufala producers decided to give Coldplay lifelong supplies of mozzarella because they helped to promote their product..but they can only have it when they come to Italy, and they will be given as much as they want while here..so uhm, Coldplay you know what to do :P

And looking at the graphs of the audience watching the tv yesterday evening, the peak, with 15 million people, was when Coldplay were there, basically one out of every two people in front of the tv was watching them :awesome:

Here's some of my pics

cping01.jpg

cping02.jpg

cping03.jpg

cping04.jpg

cping05.jpg

:awesome: Viva La Coldplay! My Italian teacher saw them on tv too, he told me today... "I thought of you in that moment! :lol: They're very good!" :awesome:

(Well, he knows about my passion because all my Italian essays are full of lyrics from their songs :wacky: They're so inspirational!)