✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The next single - which song will it be?

Matej

I think the next single will be Hurts Like Heaven. It's kinda obvious and would be a shame if not released as a single. Next guess would be either Up In Flames or Us Against The World (though it's less likely cuz, releasing a ballad as a single nowadays? heaven forbid!) ... I would like it to be Major Minus but that's not gonna happen either.

P.S. ...fucking fuck off with the Car Kids!

NEVAH!!!:veryangry2:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an easy choice for me UATW. All their singles have been uptempo songs, they need to release UATW which I think is a best ballad on MX. HLH is one of my top songs from this album but the band needs to show how diverse the album is.

PS: I don't really think we'll get another single.

It's an easy choice for me UATW. All their singles have been uptempo songs, they need to release UATW which I think is a best ballad on MX. HLH is one of my top songs from this album but the band needs to show how diverse the album is.

PS: I don't really think we'll get another single.

Only 4 singles from an album? That's a little bit. At least 5. :\

Only 4 singles from an album? That's a little bit. At least 5. :\

Parachutes had four singles, A rush of Blood had also four and X&Y had also just four main singles, What If wasn't a worldwide single. So i think, four singles from MX will be enough..

We wouldn't be spoiled like we were spoiled during the Viva era.

Parachutes had four singles, A rush of Blood had also four and X&Y had also just four main singles, What If wasn't a worldwide single. So i think, four singles from MX will be enough..

We wouldn't be spoiled like we were spoiled during the Viva era.

I guess you're right.

I hate it when artist stop releasing singles when there is still songs on the album with a lot of potential.

In this case, it would be a waste not releasing HLH

This reminds me of when Lady Gaga stopped releasing singles from born this way after the 5th one :\

^ Come on, 5 is enough, 6 is alredy too much, Rihanna's album Loud had 7 singles, and all of them were overplayed, that makes the album a bit "worn out".

:nod: My rule is, an album should not have more than half the songs as singles. i.e. MX should not have more than 5 singles because it has 11 (full) tracks.

^ If there's another single, I think it'll probably be released in a long time, after this summer (Strawberry Swing for instance was released in September, much later than the other VLV singles, and it's the same for THP).

^ Come on, 5 is enough, 6 is alredy too much, Rihanna's album Loud had 7 singles, and all of them were overplayed, that makes the album a bit "worn out".

True. I just think 5 would be fine. I'm not asking for 6. 6 is too much for an album of this length.

I like having a lot of singles from an album... a good one that is. All the greats use to release 7-9 singles off of one album! I love those long-lasting impactful era that can span over 2-3 years. But now music is so disposable every year it's onto a new album. Which is good and bad.

Overall I think this era is disappointing, in terms of 'OMG they've released an awesome single I'm so proud'-like fan moments. Personally I thought Paradise was such a moment, but apart from that... Charlie Brown was cool but it had a sucky video and weird promo... Not satisfied.

That said, we were spoiled during the Viva-era, when they released about 87 perfect songs. They were never going to do that again.

Thankfully the MX tour is EPIC. So it's OK. :hug:

I still think the CB video is one of their best

Anyway, if there's an EP (I think thet'll relase it together with the ColdplayFilm), a song on it may become a single too, like LiTii. Maybe we will see songs like Car Kids or similar become singles, who knows

I still think the CB video is one of their best [/size]

Anyway, if there's an EP (I think thet'll relase it together with the ColdplayFilm), a song on it may become a single too, like LiTii. Maybe we will see songs like Car Kids or similar become singles, who knows

:inquisitive:

I would say they're more or less done with singles from MX. They've had 4, and the most from any one album is 5 (and both occasions where there were 5, the final single was only released for radio play.)

• 2 weeks later...