✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The next single - which song will it be?

Matej

Random prediction:

November 2012, there will be an EP titled "Xylobrites" with the following tracklist.

1. Mylo Xyloto II

2. REX

3. Car Kids

4. Tomorrow

5. Love in a Lethal Dose

6. Xylobrites/ Drunks and Guns

December 2012, Mylo Xylotour Film will be released.

That would be awesome!!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random prediction:

November 2012, there will be an EP titled "Xylobrites" with the following tracklist.

1. Mylo Xyloto II

2. REX

3. Car Kids

4. Tomorrow

5. Love in a Lethal Dose

6. Xylobrites/ Drunks and Guns

December 2012, Mylo Xylotour Film will be released.

That would be awesome!!!

Great!, But you forget: Great Expectations and AHT II. and Xylobrytes would be a very strange name for an EP, IMO. I'd prefer something like Car Kids EP or Love in a Lethal Dose EP

I don't think it will be Major Minus guys. Yes, it wasn't a single but it was on the ETIAW EP, so it just wouldn't make sense.

I seriously don't get how that wouldn't make sense? ETIAW was the single? Not Major Minus. Therefor it can still be a single

DLIBYH wouldn't be the worst choice for a single, although it probably wouldn't do too well.

However, if the EP comes out, I'm hoping it includes:

Great Expectations

Car Kids

Tomorrow

Has anyone else noticed that they said on the page of the U.F.O./Up With the Birds 7" that they "are going to release a series of limited vinyl records", and "one of them is UFO/UWTB"?

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=933

"Parlophone, Coldplay's label" released a series of limited vinyl records, but Coldplay isn't the only band/artist working for this label...

Am I the only person thinking that Up in Flames could be a single? It's been a while since they released a slow ballad-like song as a single, and it would be great if the song was more well-known so there could be more of a sing-along in the chorus. I'm not a big fan of the song, but it would be a good contrast with the more lively, colourful singles they've released.

I think the next single will be Hurts Like Heaven. It's kinda obvious and would be a shame if not released as a single. Next guess would be either Up In Flames or Us Against The World (though it's less likely cuz, releasing a ballad as a single nowadays? heaven forbid!) ... I would like it to be Major Minus but that's not gonna happen either.

P.S. ...fucking fuck off with the Car Kids!

Am I the only person thinking that Up in Flames could be a single? It's been a while since they released a slow ballad-like song as a single, and it would be great if the song was more well-known so there could be more of a sing-along in the chorus. I'm not a big fan of the song, but it would be a good contrast with the more lively, colourful singles they've released.

UATW for this reason, please. :wink3: