✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Dec-2011] Radio 2 Gig: Coldplay @ Dingwalls, London, UK (15-Dec-11 Broadcast Date) tickets availa

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh, after last year's Christmas show I now feel like I need a Coldplay Christmas gig every year, that one was so great :sad:

But Dingwalls is supposed to be abnormally hot and stuffy...actually when I met Will, I talked with him a bit about The Strokes' gig there in 2010 that all of Coldplay were in the audience for, and he said that was the hottest he'd ever been in his life. I hope they bring industrial-strength air conditioners so Chris doesn't flood the place :sweatdrop: :uhoh:

We all promptly got sick so what I will be doing is suing the bastard. Get back some of the money I've blown on them this year :wacky:

I was gonna say something about the only scenario I'd want his sweat on my face but this is a family messageboard :angel:

We all promptly got sick so what I will be doing is suing the bastard. Get back some of the money I've blown on them this year :wacky:

I was gonna say something about the only scenario I'd want his sweat on my face but this is a family messageboard :angel:

I'm going to cough him in the face :nice:

When Chris bowed and then flicked his head up we all got absolutely covered in his sweat. Like it landed on my face :sick: Soooo gross.

I joke that Chris is the one that got me/all of us sick because it's fun, but I actually believe that he did, when you think about it :P. Also because he got sick right after as well...

I didn't though! I didn't drink almost any water BECAUSE they were making us share it! I had one sip when it was a fresh, new bottle and then nothing after that because I saw how they were making everyone drink straight out of it :sick:

PS: at The Strokes' Dingwalls gig (which is the only even indirect experience of Dingwalls that I have), apparently collective sweat from the band and the audience was condensing on the ceiling and dripping down on everyone like rain. I'd do it for Coldplay (and The Strokes) though! Just a warning to those who end up going :P

coldplay-430x250.jpg

Coldplay will be performing an exclusive show for Radio 2 at Dingwalls in London on Tuesday 6 December at 8.00pm.

This rare chance to see the band play an initamte venue will feature classic hits and songs from their new album "Mylo Xyloto".

We have 100 pairs of tickets to giveaway so if you would like to attend this exclusive event for Radio 2 then please ** Apply for tickets here **

Or call our phone lines on 03700 100 200. Standard geographic charges apply. Calls from mobiles may be higher.

Coldplay - BBC Artist Page

Coldplay - Official Site

Ticket Giveaway Terms and Conditions

*** This Ticket Allocation is open until 5.20pm on Monday 28th November ***

1. The ticket allocation is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 16 or over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.

2. The tickets are free and cannot be sold. If you buy tickets from anyone they will not be valid.

3. Only one application will be accepted per person per event. If successful, applicants will each receive one pair of tickets. Multiple applications will not be eligible for selection. Please do not request tickets if you think you may be unable to use them.

4. Travel to the event, any accommodation and any other cost will be solely at the entrant's expense and the BBC will not reimburse you for any such costs.

5. All audience members will be asked to arrive no later than 7.00pm on Tuesday 6th December 2011.

6. Entrance is subject to capacity. The BBC reserves the right to refuse admission.

7. The BBC reserves the right to cancel this event and ticket process at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside it's control.

8. Should the event be cancelled or line-up changed, The BBC is not liable for any loss of money and expense incurred in travelling to the venue.

9. The BBC may record and film the performance, by accepting tickets; applicants agree to such recording being broadcast, should BBC Radio 2, at its own discretion, decide to do so.

10. The BBC, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with the Internet or otherwise which may result in any application being lost or not properly registered.

11. The BBC will only ever use personal details for the purposes of administering this ticket allocation, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without permission. You can read more about the BBC Privacy Policy here

link

radio.jpg

Apply now for Radio 2 Dingwalls tickets

24 November 2011 5:21 pm

The BBC has 100 pairs to give away

news_line.png

Good evening. As previously announced, Coldplay are to perform a special show for BBC Radio 2 at Dingwalls in London, to broadcast on Thursday 15 December.

Radio 2 has just announced that the show itself will take place on Tuesday 6 December at 8.00pm. The station has 100 pairs of tickets to give away - you can apply for some now by clicking here. You have until 5.20pm on Monday, 28 November to apply.

If you don't make it along, the show will be broadcast on Radio 2, which you can listen to online worldwide. The performance will also be filmed and shown live via the Red Button and on the Radio 2 site, where it will be available to watch until 22 December.

Anchorman