✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Dec-2011] Radio 2 Gig: Coldplay @ Dingwalls, London, UK (15-Dec-11 Broadcast Date) tickets availa

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was lucky enough to win tickets via the CP comp last night (that was my tweet above). Like I said I was in shock and still am.

I was at the LNS gig with my friend and we were talking about entering and how we won't win. The email came through at 11.03PM at night and I thought it was going to be a you have not won tickets but to my surprise I did. I was literally shaking with excitement. Even my friend couldn't believe I won.

So all in all I was very lucky and I expect it to be real intimate if BBC had 100 pairs and CP had 15 pairs. That is 230 people then you have industry people and I guess the cameras would take up some space.

As for that person selling a ticket on ebay that is disgraceful I mean they are free tickets. The way he can get round it is that the person who buys it off him will be the +1 and the seller also goes in and shows his photo ID. And the description with tickets being over issued I don't think that is the case surely the BBC don't over issue and the CP comp you had to confirm your attendance and if you didn't by Monday the tickets would go to someone else. Plus I really hope they allow non flash photography because you will never ever see them play in an intimate venue like that again.

I have been a fan of CP since Parachutes came out and the LNS was the first time I had seen them play so seeing the full band at Dingwalls would be quite something.

Wonder what the set would be like??

Congratulations! It's cool that you appreciate what you've won and how special it is. It's awful that someone is trying to sell their plus one for £500. Shame more Coldplayers didn't win!

Have a good time.

PS - if you can't find anyone to go with you I will gladly stand in ;-)

I am all excited for Tuesday.

I want to be right up front but it will be difficult to judge when to queue given that it is a small venue.

This will be my first (proper) Coldplay gig. Chris and Jonny blew me away at Little Noise and I guess this will be immense.

I will report back straight away when I get home that evening

I'm an extremely lucky duck who is still in shock.

I am so thankful I have a ticket (my friend whom I am taking thought I was pulling his leg) but people who sell tickets for profit irritate me so much.

Wonder if someone got that ticket off of ebay??

I am all excited for Tuesday.

I want to be right up front but it will be difficult to judge when to queue given that it is a small venue.

This will be my first (proper) Coldplay gig. Chris and Jonny blew me away at Little Noise and I guess this will be immense.

I will report back straight away when I get home that evening

Seeing them in a tiny venue like that will be totally different than anything most of us have experienced. You're so lucky! Have fun!!:D

I know it will be really surreal seeing them play there.

I still can't believe I one because I wouldn't call myself lucky at winning competitions. And this one would have thousands of people apply just for a pair of tickets.

Putting everything into perspective I can see how lucky I am :D

I have been a fan of CP since the very start but this would be the first time I have seen the full band and what a live experience I will have.

I'm really excited, with it being broadcast on Radio and being shown on Red button I assume it will be one special set (different to whats being played on the Mylo Xyloto tour)

:D

I know it will be really surreal seeing them play there.

I still can't believe I one because I wouldn't call myself lucky at winning competitions. And this one would have thousands of people apply just for a pair of tickets.

Putting everything into perspective I can see how lucky I am :D

I have been a fan of CP since the very start but this would be the first time I have seen the full band and what a live experience I will have.

I'm really excited, with it being broadcast on Radio and being shown on Red button I assume it will be one special set (different to whats being played on the Mylo Xyloto tour)

:D

I hope you're right. Since playing Dingwall's is going back to their beginnings, I hope they play some rarely-heard songs. I'm so glad it's being broadcast so we can share it with you!:D

I'm an extremely lucky duck who is still in shock.

I am so thankful I have a ticket (my friend whom I am taking thought I was pulling his leg) but people who sell tickets for profit irritate me so much.

Wonder if someone got that ticket off of ebay??

You're so lucky :D I just were at Dingwalls last Nov 23 for a gig... I should have stayed hidden inside it until Tuesday LOL You'll enjoy it, a great venue for a great band :cry:

I think u will see a gig like exeter2009 or Liverpool and Newcastle 2010. I really hope so for u! They were their best gigs I've seen and they were so intimate! You will be satisfied FOR SURE. ;)

Enjoy and share it!! :)

Oh you lucky girl! I was at the LNS too, and it was wonderful wasn't it? Like you that was my first CP gig, and what a way to start.. I am going on Friday to the O2 also, and that will be fantastic too I know, but I think yours will be so amazing! Have FUN and report back to us will you? :D